Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Rumor Demands to the Alliance

Rawkiller

Lord of Altera
Crafter
Mystic
Rawkiller12
Rawkiller12
LegendMystic
Umm explain cause none of this has happened on any account so thus I'm confused on the made things up level. Because rh is fuvur not anhald and Nwalme and Andre already had a talk about it all a long time ago. And plans tonnage war when we've been ndautral in every single thing this is why I'm c9nfused why I'm being referenced in this

Sir Arc

Lord of Altera
Mystic
Sir_Arc
Sir_Arc
Mystic
Umm explain cause none of this has happened on any account so thus I'm confused on the made things up level. Because rh is fuvur not anhald and Nwalme and Andre already had a talk about it all a long time ago. And plans tonnage war when we've been ndautral in every single thing this is why I'm c9nfused why I'm being referenced in this
We just making sure you don't support Sangria against Anhald

Auriel

Lord of Altera
Lover
Auriel_
Auriel_
Lover
are you our vassal?

i genuinely don't know
no

and to further this, it's beyond internal matters as it's started to flood into our affairs after making pact with Sangria, ICly that got broken in their perspective and it's become an issue.

aside of that i might aswell as for the thread to get locked because OOC salt is already exploding.

edit: so to is it also a regard to the blatant ignorance to presence, beyond telling the houses to cease action- this was the only way.

Last edited:

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
[OOC Notes:
Before you post.
Everything said and done here is IC, I expect it to stay IC, and hearing it in an echochamber will only make me :'( - so without further adieu, have a nice night.

All are invited to make peace immediately, or ask questions to myself @ Raphael_Payne#2014 [my discord] or Skype, vector.grand. ]
As a note to people, he’s making sure there’s communication regarding the declaration and offering peace if that’s possible. I believe it’s fair to have responded to him IC with OOC explanations as Sami did. Not sure why there’s salt.

Raphael Payne Let me know again below and I’ll lock it.

Auriel

Lord of Altera
Lover
Auriel_
Auriel_
Lover
As a note to people, he’s making sure there’s communication regarding the declaration and offering peace if that’s possible. I believe it’s fair to have responded to him IC with OOC explanations as Sami did. Not sure why there’s salt.

Raphael Payne Let me know again below and I’ll lock it.
With your note- don't worry about locking it. Thank you so much.