Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Denied - Paint] Notfriendlyghost Whitelist

Notfriendlyghost

Loyal Servant of Altera
1. What is your Minecraft username?

Notfriendlyghost

2. How old are you?

3. What country are you from?

America

4. Have you read the King's Law, Tome of Citizenship, Official Lore, and the Survival Guides yet?

Yes

5. In your own words, how would you define metagaming and powergaming?

Metagaming is any strategy, action or method used in a game which transcends a prescribed ruleset, uses external factors to affect the game, or goes beyond the supposed limits or environment set by the game.

Power gaming is a style of interacting with games or game-like systems, particularly video games, boardgames, and role-playing games, with the aim of maximising progress towards a specific goal, to the exclusion of other considerations such as storytelling

6. Do we allow X-Raying mods or X-Ray texture packs on the server?

No

7. Name one of our current Mentors.

Niko

8. Tell us about yourself!

My hobbies… i really don't have any i work or i play minecraft that's really it

9. Do you have any examples of your work?

I work with a construction company that build houses

10. Did anyone refer you? If not, how did you find our server?

I googled Rp minecraft servers on the Internet

About Your Character!

This section is about the character you intend to use once you join the server.We ask that new players follow these guidelines during this portion of the application:

• Characters begin with basic skills and gear. No advanced armor or weaponry. Skills and abilities are appropriate to a novice level. Skills should be learned through roleplay, not through backstory.

• Characters fit the lore. If you choose to play as a Moor Elf, for example, we expect appearance and details to be fitting with base lore.

• Characters cannot use magic in any way. The test itself should not mention magic either. HollowWorld uses a restricted magic system and it is only accessible to those who find and learn from a teacher in-game.

• Tests should not be violent. No murder, killing, death, torture. In the past, 8 out of 10 applications featured characters fighting off bandits or slaying passersby. We don't want to see how well you can script a fight scene. We want to see how well you can tell a story, how well you can roleplay.

• Be creative and be original. Do not use tests/characters whose home villages were burned, parents murdered, and then set off to be an orphan assassin. It has been done before. Please don't do it again.

• Written portion of the test is required to be a 400 word minimum. If the test doesn't meet the minimum, Staff may ask you to extend the test before the application is considered.
You can remove the guidelines above when you're copy and pasting the application. The instructions above are for you to read and can be removed when applying.

Character Name:

Phine

Character Age:

18-19

Character Race:

human

Appearance:

Brown hair, blue eyes, white skin,

(Optional) Picture of the Skin:

Written Test!

I'm Phine a human male that was thrown out by his own mother at a young age she had no room in her life for a child she was a woman of the night and she was worried about herself more then her only child. Because of this I had to learn to steal and scavenge of the people around me. For a while i was forced to hunt when the people in the village fell sick and food was rare. One day a man came into town and was looking for a... helper if you will. and I saw the chance to leave my life behind and start a new. Little did i know the man that I thought could help me was a slaver and I was tricked on to his ship where i was put to work. on the ship i learned to fight because when the captain got drunk he would make us slaves fight to the death he gave us a choice of weapons and i always picked the bow. One of theses fights i lost and was hurt badly and because of this i was thrown overboard and left for dead. but lucky i washed up to shur. because of my time as a hunter my skill with a bow is unmatched. and my time on the slavers ship and stealing from the village i grew up in i was in i see myself as a master thief and great at stealth. My whole life i've trained to steal and murder but now now i'll make a difference. I need to change my way of life for the better but if peace and hope fail i will not let people walk all over me if i have to kill to survive i will. I need to make sure i stay alive or i won't be able to find the bitc… the woman that threw me out when i was only a boy and the men that made me a monster the men that threw me on a boat and made me fight for my life. I won't die and i won't let people live if they threaten me. I will not be tricked ever again i will survive better than anyone ever could. But hell would someone blame me. No better question who's dumb enough to try and get me… and who ever it is i hope they know how to run.

Paint

Lord of Altera
Frosty
Retired Staff
ShadowAdmin
ShadowAdmin
Frosty
Hello there Notfriendlyghost -

I've noticed a few problems with your application that need to be fixed before I can go over it again;

-Your definitions are both incorrect.
-Your about me needs to be six sentences long.
-Your backstory is within 400 words but we ask for them not to contain violence. It also has grammar errors I'd like to be fixed. I'd also ask you try to stay away from stereotypical backstory if possible.

Warm Regards;
-Paint

Paint

Lord of Altera
Frosty
Retired Staff
ShadowAdmin
ShadowAdmin
Frosty
Denied for inactivity.

If you wish to try again please make another application.

Warm Regards;
-Paint