Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

DerrickJMitchell: A Priest on a Journey

DerrickJMitchell

Legend of Altera
Name: Derrick Mitchell

Nickname/Alias: Derrick
Height:Average
Weight:Average
Hair:Black and Dark brown
Eyes:Black
Skin:Light

Identifying Marks: Deep scars on many part of his body (most from severe Combat training)

Appearance: Derrick Appears as a man in his middle ages,with Cross plate armor made of black leather, iron and gold, Determined Black eyes, you can tell by just 1 glance at him, he has used half his life in Training.

Personality: Derrick has many faults, and i mean MANY, hes not smart,he's a coward,too trusting,and looses it if hes alone, but his best fault yet is his unshakeable respect for his allies, he'd rather risk his own life then to let a Allie of his break a nail, any body in his hands are well worth guarded "for life" you could say. however, he is a coward unless his allies or himself is threatened. with this noted, hes actually against violence.at times he may seem a bit sad randomly. but if asked he will just say hes OK and force a smile, with that aside, Derrick is a nice person, he helps if asked (all though he could easily screw up), mushrooms creep him out.

Paper:Its a piece of paper with the name "Bellon" written on it. After Derrick left his town he stayed in the church for a while, then he heard rumors of a mage residing in a tower and fending evil away,his name was Bellon, Derrick then decided he would seek this person out in request him to be his mentor, all though he has no idea where this person lives, he only has this paper with his name on it. he keeps it to remember the name so if in-case he does wander into that person.

Derrick's Role: Derrick is just a common Priest, he was sent by a high cleric to learn the ways of the monk, and crusader to help them in the war between the nether. 2 years ago he lost his wife and kids to monsters from the nether, that scared him deeply, now he don't know if he want to take down the nether for revenge or injustesment. with the high cleric seeing this evil ambition in this young man. the cleric sent the priest away on a long and peril test for self enlightenment, before Derrick chose the life as a priest he was traviling merchant, he became best friends with Templar_curtas, who in turn ended up being the early ruler of the nether, the same person who killed his mother and father.

Derrick's Hope: Shadow can not exist without light, It depends on the light Derrick has low hopes little to none, the only thing he plains to accomplish is the destruction of the nether and the safety of his allies, he don't even have plains for when its all over.

Derrick's Fear: the Nether has evolved just as much as the world above. instead of armor the evil monsters have learned to wear masks. not masks that people wear to hide there face these monsters use them to blend in with all the other pure hearted innocents, and feed off of them, A priest is trained to be able to tell the pure from the wicked, but even some monsters have there masks glued onto there face skin tight and its hard to tell, his fear is to fail his mission to protect those who do not deserve to die. to Fail the World.

Derrick's Enemies:
Only True Enemy is the Evil from the nether and Darkness;

Derrick's Favorite Sayings:

"Show me your True colors!"

"All evils of this world must be destroyed without hesitation... even if the evil has taken controll of those once pure and dear to your hearts."

"Be at ease. For I will ward away evil..."

"My Lord, why have you chosen me?"

Home town: (not in holow world) :Bahn Haffen

How he arived in Holow World:

And thus he arived in Holow world at port silver, then setteld down in a town to train for the upcoming war...

DerrickJMitchell

Legend of Altera
Week/1 : I seem to be finding my self with more Dangerous thoughts. Each day i feel time slipping my wounds i took during my training back in the other kingdom has re opened here. Using my only crusader magic i know Called "Remedy",it on my self to slow down the bleeding proses. but that's not nearly good enough. they smell me. they smell my blood.

Week/2 : The more i tire my self i feel more evil thaughts flood my head, I hope BellonTheWise Is as pure as they say, i dont know any other reason someone would hate the spawns from the nether so much, I hope he can help me back on the right path.

Week/3 : I arived in Aurolus Today. the town was not se deferent as i thaught it would be. I came to find BellonTheWise, he was getting new students. the tasks seemd easy enouph but 1 of them worries me.
"bring me netherack" he said... what does he plain to do with that? is his ambitions pure or is he really senile and gone mad? back when i was a teenager i heard the high priest say that it only needed 1 netherack to summon a whole army of the undead. What is this Mage up to...?, I traveled back to my town to do some research im not ready to question his motives yet.

Herman773

I think I might like it here
Ah a formal opponent against the Son of Abaddon I would like to fight this man one day.

Ok to the facts.

This Character i definetly approve

hes not showing any OP
Hes human, and also he shows great fear in the choice of choosing if he should not fight against the nether or just leave them alone and except them. I would gladly approve this.

Now for the Specials: In RP's Monks show a certain type of energy power of mass diffrent spells like.

oh i dont know for example: "45th arch of the heavens That burn as the lord says amen (Fire balls spew shooting at the enemy)" That kinda stuff. Its ok to have this but place your character to have a roleplay on how he gets stronger moves and ect and also Update his character profile so everyone will know what he knows (But wont be IC only OOC)

DerrickJMitchell

Legend of Altera
DFO, its a Arcade game, funny thing is theres a priest class. ive taking a liking to the class. I also dident post the whole comic. and i spoke with the cev team (it took a while to contact) and they alowd me to use it, as long as i make NO profit. my skin,my profile avatar, and the priest in this comic all match. And i also added a little of my story to it to give it a bit of a twist, the comic only shows how i GOT TO hollowworld.

Megan

Sorrows Warrior
The lore does not agree with the lore of Altera. Although the comic is impressive as well, and i liked it, it also does not agree with the lore of the server. And as far as i know (and fitz can correct me if i'm wrong) the cross holds no significant meaning here, even though james_dawkins put it in his chapel (which should be changed imo). If you can get rid of the lore conflicts, I have no reason why not to approve having a priest out and about doing good.

DerrickJMitchell

Legend of Altera
his cross turned into a holy sword, in which he turned into a paliden, and he did defeat Ozma, Ozma's beings still spawn but there only left overs, for his magic has not fully faded. whil'st in the fight agenst osma, before there fight ended and after he turned into a paliden a Great Battle took place in the sky, which ozma had riden a skellitan Dragon, derrick grew white wings as clear as the sumer sky as the battle ends the bones and fallen from Ozma,who was defeated,he crash landed,and lost his sword mid air, to only have his arm behanded by his own blade, it also cut his wings off,painfully. now that the war is over he just wanders for a place to belong. as no one knows there true hero. No one even know about the war that took place. only thing that is left is a broken paliden with a fake arm, and wings that propose as a cap,that cant fly any more., He decided to keep his identity as a paliden a secret and continue to live life out as a priest,and see the world, as it is now and not what it was.