Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Derricks Application Reposted [Declined - Sally]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Derrick

Loyal Servant of Altera
About you
1) What is your MINECRAFT username?

HighlifeDB

2) How old are you?

3) Where are you?
ATL Georgia

4) Have you read our guides yet?
yes, they are all really useful.
5) Introduce yourself!

My name is Derrick Burgess i am an African american gamer. i was born in Columbus Ohio, and i currently live in Atl Georgia. i have been playing games for a long time, i started with the original xbox then the 360, after that i had a ps3, and recently i have gotten the xbox1. i started playing computer games with my brother, we started with facebook games then to minecraft, then to World of warcraft and lastly Mount and Blade: Warband. my favorite class/study is history mostly the middle ages (Britannia). i love the middle ages and its the only games/ game type i like playing aswell.
6) Got any examples of your work?
nope, i use to build and write songs but i stopped and have no pictures or versus left.

7) Did you explore our world prior to your application?
yes, and i have to say its a nice server, and nicely built structures.

8) Referrer: (Optional)
google

----

About your character
Name
:

Larick Storm, (Larick the Crazed)

Race:,

Human
Appearance:
Larick is a darker shade human, likes his clothes a little snug, he wears all black with a cloak and hood, his cloak has a black handprint sewed into it(secret order)

--
The test
As i start to regain my senses i can feel the hot Desert sun beaming down on my already sun burnt neck. I started to smile, i did it i survived that long terrible night. my smile turned into a frown. There are only more nights like that to come because i am in dark and dangerous territory. I get up and stretch my sore and tired limbs and start moving again. i follow the wind and fall many times in the sand dunes. i start to think to myself, if i dont find water or food quick i will perish in this desert of death. my vision starts to get blurry and i slow down and close my eyes, why not just let what happens happen? No! i started to walk stronger and faster. If i die it will be of old age or on my enemies blade! not to this trap made by Jishrim, i will father many children and have many wives before i die, i start to run now over the top of a large sand hill, i trip and fall, i roll and roll down the hill untill i splash in a puddle of water. with excitement i greedily try to shove the water in my mouth. Sand..... its sand, that's when i relised this trap has made me insane. crazy, larick the crazed people should start calling me. i start to laugh spitting out the sand. it might just be easier to let the Madness take over. i travel for days finding very little water off of cactuses, near starvation i sank to my knees in the burning hot sand. Visage if you let me live i shall grant you my mind and soul, a snake slithered past. as i stand again i look over the horizon and see a caravan train. i smiled and started running and shouting. im going to live!

It doesn't have to be very long (between 400-1000 words) and you can always come back and change it for your character profile at a later time using the edit button. However, without this section we cannot get a good understanding of your character.
An application without this section will result in your application being declined.

Last edited:

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
Alrighty, could you please edit number 4 to just the question and your answer?

Also with number 5, it needs 5 sentences and it would be preferred to avoid talking about Minecraft- while we do love minecraft here, it doesn't really let us know more about you. Could you talk about your dog a bit more and perhaps share more about other games you enjoy? Also make sure to use capitalized I's.

For the story, we prefer to not have any violence (or bad guys in general) because it doesn't tell us much about your character. Please space out the story appropriately as well, it's far easier to read if it's spaced decently~

Status
Not open for further replies.