Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

DESTINY 2

Centurion

Dark Council Elite
Asgard-6 New.png

WITH THE ARRIVAL OF THE TAKEN KING ASGARD-6 HAS BEEN REFITTED WITH LESS DATED EQUIPMENT AND A CAMOUFLAGE THAT WILL HELP HIM COMBAT THE DARKNESS

Camernater3

Lord of Altera
Anyone else think ikora is a little bit insane? To learn the new warlok subclass lets go beat up a storm then kill people with it for a bit

Camernater3

Lord of Altera
But if anyone is up for a couple strikes, prison of elders, or crucible im open most days. And im so close yet so far to having the exotic sol sword do if anyone has a helium filament ghost and wants to help thatd be appreciated (xboxone only sorry) since its not being by anyone on any of the characters ;-;

Last edited:

RexJen

Lord of Altera
What if the Traveller is the bad guy???
Lore time!:
I was in the black garden, I came across a blossom in the shape of a ghost. I touched it and it cut me, and blood welled up from the wound
"Why did you do that?" I asked

"This is a place of life. You are a dead thing, made by a dead power, all you will do is kill" the creature spoke

"But the Traveller is the the light" but as I spoke, I felt doubt

Centurion

Dark Council Elite
What if the Traveller is the bad guy???
Lore time!:
I was in the black garden, I came across a blossom in the shape of a ghost. I touched it and it cut me, and blood welled up from the wound
"Why did you do that?" I asked

"This is a place of life. You are a dead thing, made by a dead power, all you will do is kill" the creature spoke

"But the Traveller is the the light" but as I spoke, I felt doubt
fun fact, the black garden was originally supposed to be inside the traveller

RexJen

Lord of Altera
fun fact, the black garden was originally supposed to be inside the traveller
Fun fact: apparently the fallen used to have the traveller above their planet, and after it came they lost all of their history in a massive collapse. Sound familiar?
I mean, what use would a powerful sentient magic space traveling machine want with humanity?
We are its meat shield.
Wake up guardians! Today we attack the traveller! Today we reclaim our destiny! (Pun intended)

Centurion

Dark Council Elite
Fun fact: apparently the fallen used to have the traveller above their planet, and after it came they lost all of their history in a massive collapse. Sound familiar?
I mean, what use would a powerful sentient magic space traveling machine want with humanity?
We are its meat shield.
Wake up guardians! Today we attack the traveller! Today we reclaim our destiny! (Pun intended)
The eliksni people are some of my favorite aliens