Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Diablo 3

Ginger Beard

Lord of Altera
Personally I felt like Diablo 3 started off strong but then turned into the sort of "Bastard child" if you will of the Diablo franchise. It was good while it lasted but then the incidents with the auction house economy and various exploits (which were expected) got out of hand a basically ruined the whole aspect of Diablo, kill monsters, get loot. I'm starting this thread because the Reapers of Souls (RoS) Expansion will be playable in around 25 days. This being said the previous Blizzard staff working on D3 have been fired or improved when it came to creating RoS. There changes looked and playout well making a pile of dung maybe more attractive. I've currently jumped back in to the *click* *click**click* game that is Diablo 3 and find it much better now that the expansion patch (2.0.1) is out. I was wondering if anyone still plays D3 or may be considering having another go at it.

If you are playing send me a request, my battle.net tag is BroJ #1867

Note: I will be absent from the forums for I am going winter camping in the harsh Canadian wilderness. When I return I would be very pleased to see other D3 player (If they even exist anymore:p)
(Yes, I maybe a lil' late with all this information but late is better than never
*click*

cherbert

Revenge is a dish best served cold.
Founder
Retired Staff
I have set up a Clan if anyone plays and wants to join me.

<HW> Hollowworld

Last edited:

Fronslin

Based on what?
Retired Staff
Fronslin
Fronslin
Good
I play it on my xbox, Its less interactive but there is still match making, also co-op on the same screen (though you can imagine the limitations)

I don't however, have to deal with an auction house.

too bad we don't get reaper of souls D:

cherbert

Revenge is a dish best served cold.
Founder
Retired Staff
I play it on my xbox, Its less interactive but there is still match making, also co-op on the same screen (though you can imagine the limitations)

Auction House doesn't exist anymore.

Killmate50

Loyal Servant of Altera

Consoles wont ever get RoS or future expansions. Would cost us too much and a lot of time would have to be put into it