Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Canon Diamond's Tales

mokwar

Yū Yi
Evil
mokwar
mokwar
Evil
OOC: This is a book that Diamond is currently writing, this book will one day be released ICly. This is written in the books ICly by Diamond, so I have had minimum text-editing options and Minecraft book writing is a pain tbh.
Plus, these might be a bit short, but that is because I am trying to get them to fit inside a Minecraft book, so it can end up being an item.

Intro:
It has always been in my interest to write, or rather... I have always loved to read and wanted to create something, to share the same enjoyment. Now... Most knows me as Reinas Azerwind, or Queen Diamond in common... But truth be told, I am not much queen like. Now, I have heard it very often that I do not strike people much as a queen. I have never known if it is a good or bad thing. That is why my first chapter will focus on my title and like an onion I will slowly peel and reveal layer after layer... These are my tales, this is who I am.
This is Diamond G. Azerwind Marr.

Chapter I - Queen?
Queen of Azerwind, the title bears a lot of weight, a weight I have never been sure if I was worthy to bear. My mother had always told me that the world was cruel, but I had never truly believed her. Such a foolish thought.
My mother has always been much more determined than me. I am well aware of how I am perceived, I know that I seem fidgety, too kind to be a leader and... Well, not my mother, and you would be right. I am not my mother, I am not a standard leader or queen.
I am the leader that I have made myself. The Queen of Azerwind. Diamond the Kindhearted.

Chapter II - The past
Dear me, the past, what a thing to dig up. It is in my belief that understanding one's past is the first step to understanding one's present. Well, my past is a funny one. From noble to peasant to noble again. I think that is a fair way to sum it up?
The first memory I remember... And I still remember it clearly. I was starting to learn how to walk. I remember everything about that day. The setting: Twilight Fall's tower, the western tower to be exact. My father was not there, but I remember my mother. Crouched down with open arms, sitting patiently as I embarked on my first steps. She was smiling... Or so it seemed, looking back I think I knew she was suffering... I think I knew she was trying to protect me. Had I only known back then how to protect her.
(This chapter is not over btw- It is late, so I need to stop, will continue it tomorrow)

Last edited: