Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Discord ban request ("warning" for some reason)

Djiboutian

Lord of Altera
DJiboutian
DJiboutian
I am requesting to be unbanned from the discord server. I dont think my meme is inappropriate if it Is I want a explanation.
tyo.JPG

There was no nudity, nothing racial or anything bad in my opinion although that is my perspective. I just want to know how this meme can be offensive to anyone. I got it can be or get political and I am deeply sorry about that. The meme in question is.....

854.jpg

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
Hello,

Just to clarify, you've posted three versions of this same meme and we're aware of the meaning of it. Not quite appropriate for the server. There was also another image you posted, that was very creepy and were warned about that as we had to remove. Continuing to post such things led to the ban. I'll pass this on to other staff to have a look and the team will get back to you.

Immerael

The Shadow Admín
Retired Staff
Discussions were had among staff and we're going to keep you banned from our Discord for the time being given the dual factors of multiple warnings and your no longer being a member of the community. The Discord channel in general is meant to be used by members of the HW community, which you posted back in June 18th that you have left permanently. If in a couple months time you still wish to communicate we are willing to lift the ban from discord.