Discord requests

Warwolf

The Assassin
Staff member
WarWolf_1
WarWolf_1
House Channels?

And I'm fairly certain we can set Roles for Houses?
So only people with the House Role can access their respective House Channel

Though for people with multiple characters in multiple Houses.. assign them Multiple Roles..?

Readij

Radish
Retired Staff
Yep, that's what this thread is for, but I need people to request the channels and let us know who needs perms before I make them. All very easily doable though :D

Rygan

Rygan.
Mystic
Rygan_Deathblade
Rygan_Deathblade
LegendMystic
Yep, that's what this thread is for, but I need people to request the channels and let us know who needs perms before I make them. All very easily doable though :D
I'd like a 'Kingdom of Anhald' chat with Cap and myself having permissions. My account name on Discord is Rygan and his is JCSTcap. If it's alright I'd like one for voice and text.

Jak

Magus of Nothing
Can we have a Hawklight text channel please Readij?

Also, make sure Hawklight is above the Anhald rank thanks :heart:

EDIT:

Jak, Kvothe, Bodejodel, Warwolf, Ced

those are the people who have logged in so far.

Readij

Radish
Retired Staff
I'd like a 'Kingdom of Anhald' chat with Cap and myself having permissions. My account name on Discord is Rygan and his is JCSTcap. If it's alright I'd like one for voice and text.
Can we have a Hawklight text channel please Readij?

Also, make sure Hawklight is above the Anhald rank thanks :heart:

EDIT:

Jak, Kvothe, Bodejodel, Warwolf, Ced

those are the people who have logged in so far.
Done and done.

Jak

Magus of Nothing
It seems the Hawklight text channel and role has been removed. Not really too concerned about this, we weren't using it until more recently, found that we've been occasionally looking for a private voice channel (text channel is useless, we've also realised). Is it possible that we can get a voice channel?

Readij

Radish
Retired Staff
It seems the Hawklight text channel and role has been removed. Not really too concerned about this, we weren't using it until more recently, found that we've been occasionally looking for a private voice channel (text channel is useless, we've also realised). Is it possible that we can get a voice channel?
Jak, your role seems to have been removed and I can't add it - message me next time you're online on Discord and we'll try re-adding it. The text channel is still there, and I've added the voice channel.

Readij

Radish
Retired Staff
Noooope. Been over this with a few others, but essentially, that lobby is a slum that I do not want to allocate staff resources to moderating - no one wants to trawl through hundreds of posts and I know I've got better things to do. If people want to muck around a little bit in the moment, ok. I don't want 'waaaaah x said something silly 3 weeks ago waaaaah' nope. Staff can see lobby history if a complaint is made, but not gonna open it up to everyone. We didn't have the history available on TS either (I'm assuming for same reasons) so no ones missing out :p

SpartanDory

Lord of Altera
We didn't have the history available on TS either (I'm assuming for same reasons) so no ones missing out :p
well technically we could. you could see any history in a channel you were in after you logged back onto the TS server, just not what was in any other channel.

Readij

Radish
Retired Staff
I must not have been clear. You couldn't see history from when you were not in the channel, is what I meant.

With Discord, this isn't something that's going to change either.