Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

disOrder of Jishrim.

Sadko

Lord of Altera
sadko12345
sadko12345
cooltext1744355567.png
This concept is sneakily promoted by the Chosen of Jishrim, in which he seeks out the followers of Jishrim to be able to lead horrid, chaotic events in which they spread the power of their terrifying master. There is hope in him that one day, their maddening existence shall dwarf all others, and they shall forge a monolith. A Monolith of Mayhem.

While a strange concept to the god of chaos, there is much a confusion to what their hierarchy is, aside from the Mad Lord, and his Mad Chosen. However, while you certainly don't mess with the two, there is no true concept of 'ranks' and, needless to say, there are many parties in which the Malicious King invests interests upon, sometimes even more than unto his Chosen.

His teachings are many, various, complex, and yet very simple if summarised. Chaos. Through confusion, misunderstandings, conflict, aggression, and negative emotions he grows strong and powerful. Through anger he feels calm and at ease, through sadness he feels happy. And even through confusion, he sees everything crystal clear. He knows what he is doing, and he loves what he does.

He is Jishrim.

cooltext1744366004.png
"A friend in need is fatter than a Lavoyarde princess."
"I'm very thankful to your parents, especially your mum and dad."
"Today, in the day after today, not all can pray, to be more precise, to pray not many can do, in fact not all can do it."
"I have three spiders, four of whom are colored a pretty colour of the rainbow."
"When you're slapped on the right cheek, do a left hook."
Goals of the Mad
Are rather simple: Cause destruction, chaos, and bring malice. And to efficiently achieve those means, these men and women come to cooperate with others, trade and do certain favors in exchange for same. They may come to trade death for money, or pay for death. They may come to be referred to as a mercenary muscle, or they can refer to using mercenary muscle to achieve their horrific, diabolical schemes.

Blessed Artifacts

None, yet.

Events
Sooner than you think.

Deeds
Oh, you shall see . . .

In-Game Name (Easy enough):
Character Name (Fairly understandable):
Age (Speaks for itself):
Occupation and Skills (Tell us at what your character excels at. Have they been training for years to become someone? Are they trained in this, that? Tell us what place they'd like to take within our crew of evil brigands and chaotic troublemakers):
Brief Story (How had they come to value Jishrim or serve Vlad? Tell us a bit about them):

As soon as you send me this in a private convo and get accepted, hit me up in-game and we'll roleplay it out! :p

Last edited:

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
drol s'nem dam eht rof siekooC

Michcat

i'm the wench if you're the cake ;)
Last people who were all "le random" with Jishrim got killed :D

Dem precious sisterhood revival percentages. Good luck!

Baron

Sovereign
Retired Staff
I don't follow the choice of having a monolith for a chaos god. Monoliths are very structured objects.

Sadko

Lord of Altera
sadko12345
sadko12345
I don't follow the choice of having a monolith for a chaos god. Monoliths are very structured objects.
an obelisk, column, large statue, etc., formed of a single block of stone.
a single block or piece of stone of considerable size, especially when used in architecture or sculpture.

I followed those definitions, which doesn't necessarily include the term 'structured' in it. Monoliths are statues, monuments, obelisks put up for sometimes religious reasons, which is exactly what this is.

Sadko

Lord of Altera
sadko12345
sadko12345
Anyway, updated with the sign-ups! Thieves and killers, thugs and brutes, crazies and madmen! I want YOU in our chaos crew!

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
I neer a bigger mansion