Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Do you need to get your forum name changed?

roopot

The Great Leper
Legend
Retired Staff
jvrtwinvgreiupebfinugfsunivrgbuitvriungvruigvrihbvrbuirvfuinvfruibvtriuberviubvrehbi
Hi all,

I would like my forum name either changed to the Ghost of Patsy Hastings or Silversurfer105, since my old character Patsy is dead!

Thanks,

Wollston or the Ghost of Patsy whatever you prefer
si

Sizzix

Doge Keeper
I was also looking for this thread at one point. If I could get my forum name shortened to just Sizzix, that would be lovely.

Jayo

Loyal Servant of Altera
If you could change my Fourm name to just 'Jayo'(With the captial 'J') you would be my hero.

roopot

The Great Leper
Legend
Retired Staff
Can my forum name be changed to SobekRa to match my ingame account?
Oh and can I get my forum name shortened to Tayo
I'd love my username to be changed to Raith if you do not mind
I was also looking for this thread at one point. If I could get my forum name shortened to just Sizzix, that would be lovely.
If you could change my Fourm name to just 'Jayo'(With the captial 'J') you would be my hero.
OK

@Niah :p

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
Aiming to separate the Niah character from the Niah username. Can I get my forum name changed from Niah to Niek Morenta ?

Azur

Lord of Altera
Lover
Legend
A_Z_U_R
A_Z_U_R
Lover
If it'd be possible to just make my forum name 'Azur', that'd be awesome

AdmiralAegir

Lord of Altera
Legend
Evaine
Evaine
Legend
Got rid of "Shibuikitsune" on almost all platforms that I use,
changing it to "AdmiralAegir" would be very appreciated!

Smurf

Lord of Altera
Mystic
Hiraetha
Hiraetha
Mystic
If I could get my forum name shortened to just Smurf (with a capital S) for the convenience of not having to make people remember all the numbers, that's be fantastic.
Thanks!

roopot

The Great Leper
Legend
Retired Staff
If I could please have my forum name changed to simply CaliburofSouls, that would be much appreciated, Thanks!
Change joekim564 to Hathandir please and thank you!!!
If I could get my forum name shortened to just Smurf (with a capital S) for the convenience of not having to make people remember all the numbers, that's be fantastic.
Thanks!
done
I'd rather see it changed to chibi cheese
I am tempted