Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Do you need to get your forum name changed?

D

Dark Auras

May I have my name changed to Tiberione, my now ingame name. Dark_Auras account was lost :(

Raal

Media Gal
Legend
Raalvara
Raalvara
Legend
Hello yes can I have my name changed from Petrichavi to Raal?

Edit: The username was supposed to match up with a different mc account, but I ended up using my old mc account. I have a friend that wants to play and I want to be able to hand off my Petrichavi MC account to her since she does not have minecraft.

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
Is it possible to just shorten my name to Ruu? : )
May I have my name changed to Tiberione, my now ingame name. Dark_Auras account was lost :(
Hello yes can I have my name changed from Petrichavi to Raal?

Edit: The username was supposed to match up with a different mc account, but I ended up using my old mc account. I have a friend that wants to play and I want to be able to hand off my Petrichavi MC account to her since she does not have minecraft.
Wham, bahm, thank you ma'am..

D

Dark Auras

I'm not sure how my birthday ended up wrong - but could it be changed to 9/27/1997 , my actual birth date. Thanks in advance!

Kamaoe

The Green One
Legend
Kamaoe
Kamaoe
Legend
My birthday is incorrect as well. Could I get it changed to 4/2/1993 please?