Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished Dominus Et Bellum; 4/6/2018 [Semi-Private]

Auriel

Lord of Altera
Lover
Auriel_
Auriel_
Lover
4/6/2018 6:00-?:?? Central Standard Time
Crusade Sermon, Divinity Hopeful; Moderate-Violent
"Dies Irae."

Solus Lannis

[OOC: Circled area is where stuff is expected to happen, who knows.]

OOC: The point of the event is yes, surely, to hit up Crusade, one of his attendants, or otherwise, a divine intervention, is that expected- no, but if it did happen it'd definitely help.. On the other hand, what the people are meant to be doing is essentially starting a slow purge of banditry and demonic presence. Looting is expected and NPC intervention will be necessary as this civilization is half and half NPC and player population.

"So began the Days of Wrath.
Forsooth, we were a dying breed.
We can only move onward."

In a number of septs, the growing numbers of the Order of the Paleblood Knights
trudge forth into the middle lands of the Broken South in order to quell banditry
and to hunt the demons that still inhabit this unholy world to protect the holy land
aswell as call upon the Lord of War, by either Artifice or Voice. The Lord-Inquisitor
of the Order calls any of his friends all the same to join him on such a harrowing
endeavor, and employs with great thanks those who wish to cleanse the midlands.

Invitations are sent by herald, those who post back are requested to not pin anything
on their heads as it would be a discourtesy

In addendum to this, any and all individuals who can't come but have information on
the Daemon are more than welcome to send information via letter to the Paleblood, it
will be compensated in full on a later date.
[OOC: I already know some of you this is more or less out of respect for protocol, so yall know I'm inviting most of anyone. As with anything, the DM's, the time is entirely up to them and they have the final say on everything.

- Fuvurian or Wise Representatives: [Invite ur friends c:]

Elz blargtheawesome

- The Flanders- who are invited as an entire family: [Yall bring ur family it'll be fun.]

Luam

- The Paleblood Order:

Nardlerd - Aemon von Amador
Sir Arc - Hamish Petertree
Pysir - [???]
PitaChipBoi - Igvarr
_Discord_ - Malthorn Vamelvis
Likewise Likable - Ferdinand
@others.

Last edited:

JoeJoe

Yeehonk
Mystic
Retired Staff
JoJoJoeJoe
JoJoJoeJoe
Mystic
Payne I only wish you the best, really looking forward to a Crusade follower going after the Boons.

Auriel

Lord of Altera
Lover
Auriel_
Auriel_
Lover
I'll be honest, as something of a sidenote. I didn't want something similar to - 'This god dying' without a send-off, so me and the boys when playing the sort of 'event line' were like, "hey that's not good lets not let 'em die."

tysm!

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
Question, what are you trying to say in your title? Master AND war? Or Master OF war? Et in ecclesiastical(?) Latin is and, iirc

Auriel

Lord of Altera
Lover
Auriel_
Auriel_
Lover
it's an IC mistake in culture, barring Arike's very limited knowledge in bastardized text.

Regardless, 'of' translates to 'Ex' or 'Et'; Dominus Ex/Et Bellum.

Casus Belli is too, like most things of a broken language, unfortunately a bastardized term. Lord [Surname/Territory], would be Dominus [Surname/Territory], as opposed to the Lord of [Insert Doctrine or Quirk].