Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Donations

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
Donations
Donations are due to officially change when Mojang starts enforcing EULA (yay! No seriously- I'm happy about this).

When?
1st of August

Can I still donate for the old perks?
Yes! http://hollowworld.buycraft.net/

What's going to change?
Well, everything, in short. Minecraft servers wont be able to change real money for various things, only cosmetic items. So everything else will be bought using ingame radiants, the following guides have already been modified for this change (Missing a few details for the perks, but it will be fixed soon)

http://hollowworld.co.uk/survivalguide/contributor-perks.7/
http://hollowworld.co.uk/survivalguide/commands-plugins.6/

What can I donate for right now?
Ingame Radiants, titles, extra mychunk claims, /enderchest, /fly, multiple homes, loads of stuff-

What can I donate for after the 1st of August?
Afterwards, we can only give titles, /hat and more /home's for donations. This might change if we find other fun cosmetics, but so far this is all we have. (On that note, I'm not even sure if extra homes would be allowed, that would be susceptible to change of course if needbe)

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
I am a subscriber, does my rank get lowered to hero at the 1st of august?
We're still trying to figure out what to do about Subscriber rank, I'm inclined to keep it because the custom entry messages are awesome and the rank is my favourite colour >3>.

All I can say is it's still under consideration.

Gregor

Lord of Altera
We're still trying to figure out what to do about Subscriber rank, I'm inclined to keep it because the custom entry messages are awesome and the rank is my favourite colour >3>.

Alright, i need to clean my pocket dimension if we dont keep it :[

Valonyx

Lord of Altera

About that, will we become able to buy custom entry messages using Radiants or it's one of the things that will remain buyable using real currency?

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
It'll be a default feature, but only if I can get it working :I, it has a disabled list and decides to ignore it. If I can get the disabled list to work then it'll be setup asap

C

Cubey

Quickmeta can't be used, unless if crash still exist in 1.7.2

Kvothe

Guildmaster
Retired Staff
Other sort of question: Considering that most things will only be available through radiant buy, and the only way to get radiants is by voting, will there be an additional way to earn radiants?

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
Other sort of question: Considering that most things will only be available through radiant buy, and the only way to get radiants is by voting, will there be an additional way to earn radiants?
There's a few plans for "Just in case" But it'll mostly be a waiting game to see what happens. Observe and change as the situation requires.

aidoninja

Lord of Altera
Legend
aidenninja
aidenninja
Legend
due to radiants themselves not being part of vanilla minecraft, or an item, they still get given out with donations, as they dont do anything on there own? just asking as i will probebly be donating again, and i reaaaaaly want thoes 50k from donating T_T