Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Donator rank

Catalyst

Lord of Altera
Server Outreach
Good
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
CatalysTftw
CatalysTftw
Good
Hey, I was wondering if it would be possible to get my donator rank (Subscriber I think it was, the yellow one) back as I lost it due to inactivity

Baron

Sovereign
Retired Staff
Hey, I was wondering if it would be possible to get my donator rank (Subscriber I think it was, the yellow one) back as I lost it due to inactivity
Subscriber was deprecated. I think you can get Legend as a replacement if you donated enough.

Catalyst

Lord of Altera
Server Outreach
Good
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
CatalysTftw
CatalysTftw
Good
Subscriber was deprecated. I think you can get Legend as a replacement if you donated enough.
Oh, then I'm unsure what I am, I had perma-subscriber

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
I believe previous owners allowed those who were subscribers to keep the golden rank, so I'll stick to it and pex you to that rank since you've returned. What was your ign?

Catalyst

Lord of Altera
Server Outreach
Good
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
CatalysTftw
CatalysTftw
Good
I believe previous owners allowed those who were subscribers to keep the golden rank, so I'll stick to it and pex you to that rank since you've returned. What was your ign?
It's CatalysTftw. Thanks solus :D