Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Don't demand, deserve.

Jazzper

Hi [Unsuspecting Comment], I'm Jazzper
Legend
Blessed
Jasper151627237
Jasper151627237
Legend
"Many demand more than they actually deserve."
Though all do despise us.png
For the even more so despicable of disrespecting the dead by the leader of the Enclave, I request a payment of twenty-three thousand radiants be sent to Aeroch Rimtar promptly.
Twenty-three thousand for every time you needlessly spat on my feasting table, forever staining it's cleanliness. To show my tolerance, I will generously let this payment negate your payment. So instead of paying me ten thousand radiants back, no payments will have to be made by either side.

I declared it to be a day of peace and Neutrality in dedication to The Pantheon and our plan to aid them. Weapons, except the artifact Incandescence, and the weapons of a few trusted individuals I assigned as those helping me to keep the peace, were not allowed into Aeroch Rimtar.
Everyone willingly handed their weapons over, except for the one individual that is your squire.
Not only did he try to quickly slip past with a weapon while clearly knowing that'd not be accepted, he also refused to hand it over the first time and didn't want a search unless asked yet again. Seeing as you didn't tell your squire to adhere to the host's rules, I had to tell him.
For this behaviour, he got patted down in case he was trying to smuggle in any other weapons.

I do not know what you do within the Enclave if the first thing you think of is groping of a child, and I doubt I would want to know. He did not get groped. He did not get forced to submit to a search, he could've waited outside. I gave him the chance to leave. I thought we'd all agreed to play nice while facing the real threat, but then false allegations like this pop up. Either Crusade is not also the Deity of Honour, or you're simply doing it wrong.

If you want a war, go fish for one elsewhere. I am not going to let you attempt to drag me into a war because you are bored. Aeroch Rimtar is remaining Neutral, just as I am remaining Neutral and focused upon the actual threat.

I give readily to those who deserve, not those who demand.

May Korog guide,
Thôrdil Bárúmur

Raphael Payne

[EDIT: Format fix]

Last edited:

Auriel

Lord of Altera
Lover
Auriel_
Auriel_
Lover
"Blindness is that of Rahas. Let us all be glad that he is not who we hail in the Southern Lands."

Sent forth, tagged and signed by the Paragon. No more words are attached, followed by the assumption that this horde takes ill to these demands for future reference.