Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Don't Starve Together - together?

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Heya!
Don't starve together - the forge, is now for sale on Steam for €6,- only this weekend.
It looks like a really fun game to do with friends. I don't like buying games to do with randoms online unless it's something like Age of Empires.
So I was wondering, is anyone interested in completing this game together? Could be fun! If you like to, let's discuss it here
If there's some enthusiastic people before tomorrow night, then I will buy the game tomorrow :)
Cheers!

Charybdis

Screaming Cat
Pronouns
They/Them
i think it's worth it even if you just play singleplayer, since it's essentially the base game and you can run a private server for just yourself. i'm not sure if the DLC differs though.

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Great! Thanks for the info and offers, we can play it all together :) add me on steam: Piratep00f, the one with the gnome card as profile pic. I'll buy it when I get home in 2 hours :) Looking forward to it!