Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Doodles and Sketches and ...Anime? Oh my! [Art]

Sybbyl

Lord of Altera
Blessed
Sybbyl
Sybbyl
Blessed
:D It's been a while! :heart: Hello World! [teehee.. cuz its.. hollow world, get it? Halloh?]

Things have much improved on my end since the last time I was around : )
Back when I was still playing, my art wasn't very high tier, and /some/ of it [very little] I'm not very proud of, for reasons that I'm sure a few of you will get, if you were around back then.

As you can see, all of those threads have been removed ^_^

So welcome to the new Sybbyl Art Thread :D

NOTE:
Though I wasn't very good at it before, I now often encourage others to give me feedback and critique my artwork, even if you're not an artist! Sometimes other people will notice things that I don't.
For instance, I was recently told that in all my artwork, all the faces look exactly the same, and though I do illustrate expressions, it made me realise I was actually using the same eyes, nose and mouth for /every/ drawing. I had no idea!!
So even if you think it's miniscule, post it, it could help me in the long run! I promise not to get mad at anyone : )

Last edited:

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
Well hello there, long time no see~

Michcat

i'm the wench if you're the cake ;)
but why cant i see your profile to like everything on it?

(edit: the art is lovely! )

Last edited:

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff

*smrik*
There's a way to stop the Michcat menace...

(Nice art btw - Looking forward to seeing more recent ones c: )

Sybbyl

Lord of Altera
Blessed
Sybbyl
Sybbyl
Blessed
I have a question regarding your art, could you throw me a PM?
Sure thing!

Well hello there, long time no see~
Hello lovely ^_^

xD Thanks Mich, all the likes are appreciated :heart:

*smrik*
There's a way to stop the Michcat menace...

(Nice art btw - Looking forward to seeing more recent ones c: )
Thanks :3 I've been busy with commissions so I couldn't draw anything else. The one I'm working on rn has about 10.5 hours into it currently @_@ But I'm finishing it today

Sybbyl

Lord of Altera
Blessed
Sybbyl
Sybbyl
Blessed
Welp! I just finished a $50 commission that took me 12hours [That's total time spent actually drawing, it spanned over about 4-5days] to complete!
*Wipes Brow*

Sybbyl

Lord of Altera
Blessed
Sybbyl
Sybbyl
Blessed
Working on another commission right now for someone else, this one so far has about 3.2hours put into it total.
Those wings are gonna take up the most time.. You can tell Im leaving them for last, haha!

Sybbyl

Lord of Altera
Blessed
Sybbyl
Sybbyl
Blessed
on a side note, Ive been practicing noses lately and Im quite happy that this one is not only different from "the nose" id been using but its also correct for the perspective of that piece.. It makes me extra happy ;w; such a small thing

Sybbyl

Lord of Altera
Blessed
Sybbyl
Sybbyl
Blessed
Im hoping by doing some sketches Ill get my inspiration back, I havent worked on that angel commission at all yet.. Its been weeks, I feel so bad for the guy who commissioned it xDD

[ I did warn him ahead of time that sometimes I can take /ages/ though]

Sybbyl

Lord of Altera
Blessed
Sybbyl
Sybbyl
Blessed
Finally finished that commission!

And I also did a piece for a version of Dorothy that I drew. This version is her is one that I play currently in a private realm w/ a few friends, so it's freeform RP with no restrictions. She started out as a High Elf, however she eventually got changed physically by some stray magic into what she is now. Being the overly logical woman that she is, she seems quite happy with having four arms, lol.

And this is her 2yo son Edward. His father was a dark elf, and dark elves + high elves generally make light skinned dark elves, so he looks nothing like dorothy </3

Sybbyl

Lord of Altera
Blessed
Sybbyl
Sybbyl
Blessed
Got a few new pieces to show ^_^ :heart:

Mrs. Emerald Bewbs

lol, I was experimenting with hair color after watching "Kiss Him not Me"

====

I've been playing a lot of Infinity Evolved lately, so I thought I'd draw my mc skin + all the mods I was playing with

I randomly drew this nice girl's skin, she's a friendly chick I've been talking to on Infinity Evolved

AND FINALLY---
Scardrac
I haven't been on skype a lot lately because of playing infinity evolved, it takes up like 100% of my CPU so I have to close all other programs.
But none the less! I found the google doc with the descriptions while I was waiting for a server to restart, and I drew Gael's sword : )