Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Doulton Retzoul (Zepra VI Una Matio)

Herman773

I think I might like it here
Name: Doulton Retzoul (Zepar)

Nickname/Alias: Don (If remebers his Main past=Lord Zepar ) Or Herman
Height: 6'1
Weight: 135lb (Do to Spell) (Without the Spell = 500lb But looks like 150lb)
Hair: Black on top/ Silver tips
Eyes: Blue (Human) Dark Red (Demon)
Skin: White
Identifying Marks: Fang on hand
Appearance: Human with burning eye
Native: English
(Secondary: Japanese/(Others) )

Doulton a child born from a world that humans hates with all their soul. His race was a proud dominate species but was intwinded by their future relations with humans.
Doulton was bor in the nerther realm on the east side where King Ukikamii-dama Lord of Siege and warfare was sealed at. His father was Abaddon King of Destruction and terror. One of the Four greatest demons working with lucifer or the man with unlimited names. His mother Sashimmi was human but possed in the aura and true influence of Abaddon exchanging their blood and life to live in the nethers to bring the birth of a new demon which is Doulton (His Human name) but his Demon name is (Zepar VI Una Matio) Grand Duke of Demons and a solider of the Nethers commanding 26 legions of Hells army. When Doulton was born he was near the Fallen Demon king, some say that the kings energy was fueling his blood into Doulton making him become 100% Demon, others say that when the blood serged into his body a crysislis of Angles blood from his mother impured the demon blod making him only 2/4 of a Demon.

When Doulton was born after the ceremony he was brought to the resting chambers of Demons. One day a human breaking the boundaries of nethers laws escaped the chain of torture taking Doulton as a hostiage to escape the demons world.

The Demons fall backed seeing their own was in danger and let the human escaped but with out notice the humans own soul was returned to petrifuel dust for the Abaddon blood from Doulton which then absorbed his soul. While the human was gone everyone was amazed seeing the power of Abaddon but then with out notice was sucked into the portal of humans not allowing anyone to escape who tryed to persue Doulton. The portal led to the human world in a area called Laqua a small town populated 100 citizens but was born in the mid sewers of the humans. Most humans who saw this child bore a evil eye into thinking that the child was a jewel. Do to the demon trickery anyone who wasnt powerful enough to control the demon and touched him would become absorbed making Doulton powerful.

This became the area of the Queens wrath but seeing it was the ending, time went by. Time of the Demon made his former body look more and more human by the second making it easier for him to adapt but only a scar of a Fang left on his had would truly make him known as the Demon kings son Zepar. Many feared that sign and knew that if they did not get rid of Doulton the world could be in danger, but one human a woman who was blinded and was carred of great power took the child in growing him away from other to let him become his true form. When he became a child the Woman told Doulton to sell these of the humans and never speak among them to reveal your true form. What he sold was Xiangostu powder a strong mixture from elf blood and sheep fur. No one knew what was of this powder and those who did this drug craved a massive expoltion to mutating as a "Nature creature" or so called "A walker". (Walker=Enderman)

As time went by the Woman began to die slowly from age seeing her time was near to made a certain human clothing that was utterly odd to most humans, the clothing was a black tip fur type and inside was a peasents handcraft Magic symbol sealing the demons true form. Its powers are weak coming to Doulton but can be released if doulton fully understand his power and the motove on using them. In legends some say that Doulton powers eruprted placing him rarely into his true form as a child. Those who ever seen this form was tested their own might in challenging to see Doultons true form. It was a extriodinary evil power that would burn the lands of the living as a fire fly. People where afraid of his power so every region of the Human world's finest warriors would do combat with him to stop his form or to execute him. He became a great threat to man kind and all man knew of this powerful terriony.

As time went by he has endured many things from beauty to the ugliest forms of what humans call Life. In the year 1430 a Sage of great power challenged Zepar into combat to the death. The man was a great sage but could not stand against Zephar, so he placed the 1000 Gaurdians sins onto his soul sealing his inner form and body back to a infant of slow youth.
It is said that every 500 Years he would grow keeping his Youth into a graceful form, those who ever encountered him saw nothing but the less of his true form that he could not obtain but only a small fraction of his inner demon will.

War was his call and as he grows Every living thing sees and reviels his true decisions.

Doulton/Zepar is only inhabited with using a small fire technique but will grow to remeber his past once more, It is said that his allies are the main source to his power, others declare it is a cuse spreading missurey into them.

Will he grow back as one of the 10 Kings of Demons, or will he aid the humans in his new power to make humanity a place.

(People who Hate him)
The Church.
Exorcists
Indifference Priest (Priest who side onto the fact that Demons are 100% evil)

Megan

Sorrows Warrior
While being a half-race is not out of league, this profile 'seems' to be too overpowered. A child younger than 12 commanding legions of demons and then absorbing people with mention of a "true form" and the ability to turn into a human as well while controlling fire and making his weapons have fire capabilities? Maybe I misunderstood the storyline, which is very possible with all the typos and sentences that jump all over, but I would suggest that you take it down a few notches. Pick a form to be, and maybe on rare occasions be able to change form temporarily, granting a special power, but simply having special powers, and then a super sword, and burning lava, while absorbing people, and then turning super saiyan as a last resort if all the previous abilities weren't enough already... Sorry, but this just seems like a micture between Blade, King Arthur, a Warlock, a demon king, and Goku. Your character would need to be weak as a twig to make up for all of these strengths/abilities.

Herman773

His human side carries forth all human weakness he can be hurt and die (I didnt get enough space to post it in 1 so sorry)

Herman773

Pretty much to sum it out The top is a Profecy saying that he embues his fathers powers (Which is true but) He has no control over them and must rp slowly building character on obtaining it

The Kamii-buto only awakens when one has mastered the ability to maintain their magic energy power (Mages)

Herman773

To make it a bit easier to read its

Doulton-Human/Demon 2/4
Retains human form but has deity strengthes of his father Abaddon but not all of it do to not LIVING within the nethers.
Goal: To become a knight being placed as a paladin of the capital. (His true nature is to follow the prophecy conquering the nethers and obtainning the 26 legion of hells army).

Megan

Sorrows Warrior
so he gets a demon slaying sword and eventually all the powers of a powerful demon... having normal human weaknesses still doesnt make up for the super powers and super sword.

Herman773

The Kamii Buto is a blade that was forged and is only obtained thorugh slaughtering a Arch and retaining its power. If you cant retain its power you will be consumed by it.
Its a common weapon that anyone can use but its special do to it being very dangerious, which I guess you can say isnt so common to find.

Herman773

Also I cant retain the Kamii-buto because i have no control on obtainning Energy powers thats why when i am rping even as we speak Valisa is teaching me on training to control energy, how to use it and where it comes from making me learn the deepist parts of my self. Also lets just say that you wont see that blade until Doulton obtains his nether powers (Which is a Loonnng training )

Fitz

Back with a platter of heart leaches...
Retired Staff
although it is a cool story I must side with megan on this one.
too much epic power, not enough leash.
To make it a bit less like you are playing an evil god I would ditch the sword of awesome and the cloak that hides his true form. say he is not just twelve years old but twelve thousand years old, he was ripped from the nether by king steel (who has faught the forces of chaos for a looooong time) to use as a hostage against his father. King steel strips him of his power and memory every so often and changes him back into a child. the child grows, powers start to manifest again, memories flash through his dreams over the years and demonic traits start to reemerge. then steel does it all over again so when the conqueror with a thousand names once again threatens a world steel has half of His Infernal Power in check. If the son dies the power is returned to the father.

what do you both think?

Fitz

Back with a platter of heart leaches...
Retired Staff
At the end there you toned it down nicely. What is your native language?

Herman773

He speaks general english but do to his vast years of living he knows mostly every common langauge but will forget do to the seal

Megan

Sorrows Warrior
Now approved. Just be sure to keep them god powers in check to not steal the spotlight from ur fellow players.

Herman773

Update!
Areas of RP!:

Adventure Log:
lived at Laqua in the sewers for Seven Years
Travelled out and went to Skara Brea
Has Created a Traveling catalist for All Areas to sell goods.
Is Among Shipwreck Cove Aiding the Pirates of Cove.

Have not Finished:
Quest: Who Am I?? -Doulton's Story
Quest: The living breaths dirt while the dead breaths Air.-ShipWreck Cove
Quest: A Stone is calling for birds.Warstrom

Doulton must search around among the world to find answers of his past to re wind the Key figures from what the
Chuch has broken into his mind.

Also I forgot to place but this is his human form

Demon side/with Hell Chizzled Armor:

Human:

Herman773

The Clothing is Reseambled onto the Church sealings and the wing is rarely show open without notice

Herman773

Doulton is Currently in his mid Adult Years do to the Spell

Herman773

I have made a new setting for my character to show his progress among the server.
My Characters Reputation and Karma will be proceed by certain task and quest that will go day in and out of his/her life.
The good things= Increasing Sking detail Good form, Good Reputation, Good Karma. Forms =1-3
The Bad things = Increasing Skin Detail to evil forml, Bad Reputation Evil Karma. Forms= 1-3