Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Draft] Consent Reform

Jazzper

Hi [Unsuspecting Comment], I'm Jazzper
Legend
Blessed
Jasper151627237
Jasper151627237
Legend
But it happens. When I first joined Azure who was a peaceful farmer at the time had a price put on his head by a guy he had never met, interacted with or even heard of. Dude was going around putting bounties on folks for giggles I guess. He left the server but we will always have people are looking for fights and will try to get them through whatever means necessary.
Yep, there are always some of those indeed

Cymic_

Better than sliced bread
Legend
The only time i could even /ration/ up a scenario with Cymic fighting because HE bumped into someone or vice versa would be, Cymic would have to be piss drunk,. I'd emote for the intention of having my ass beat. I'd emote sluggish punches, staggering, staggering from sluggish punches. Easily dodged by the other person, i wouldn't intend to land a single hit. One thing people also don't realize is, this isn't a play-to-win game. That really ruins the fun for others, but that is for another thread.

Overall, great thread. Glad we have something to refer to.

Spirit

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
PudsNull
PudsNull
Legend
The only time i could even /ration/ up a scenario with Cymic fighting because HE bumped into someone or vice versa would be, Cymic would have to be piss drunk,. I'd emote for the intention of having my ass beat. I'd emote sluggish punches, staggering, staggering from sluggish punches. Easily dodged by the other person, i wouldn't intend to land a single hit. One thing people also don't realize is, this isn't a play-to-win game. That really ruins the fun for others, but that is for another thread.

Overall, great thread. Glad we have something to refer to.
THIS is why I'm the best damn Krillin you'll ever find.