Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Dragonlordemily's Application [Approved - Bartooliinii]

Dragonlordemily

Loyal Servant of Altera
About You!

1. What is your Minecraft username?
Dragonlordemily

2. How old are you
?

3. What country are you from?
I am from the United Kingdom.

4. Have you read the King's Law, Code of Conducts, Official Lore, and the Player Guides yet?
Indeed I have.

5. In your own words, how would you define metagaming and powergaming?

Metagaming is when a player / character uses information outside of what is available to them (for example using thoughts of the other character etc), and thus giving them an advantage.

Powergaming is when a player / character forces actions against another character, for example He sliced the other in half, the other character could defend that attack.

6. Do we allow X-Raying mods or X-Ray texture packs on the server?
No.

7. Name one of our current Mentors.
Niko.

8. Tell us about yourself!

Hello there, I love art and playing video games is a something I can fall back on when I'm bored. I like the band The Oh Hellos,and my favourite song from them is Solider, Poet, King. I have also played Elder Scrolls Skyrim, Assassins Creed Origins and Path of Exile. Unfortunately I don't have any pets but I would love to own a Alaskan Malamute one day, I would name them either Bilbo or Arya (I am a big fan of The Hobbit and The Lord Of The Rings :D ).

9. Do you have any examples of your work?
I am indeed an artist so I have linked a picture of one of my favourite pieces.

10. Did anyone refer you? If not, how did you find our server?
I found this server on Planet Minecraft server website.

About Your Character!

Character Name
:
Jayne SilverShadow

Character Age:

Character Race:
Human (Anhalder)

Appearance:
She is 5'6" and is about 12olbs, she had dark blonde hair and dark blue eyes, she also has pale quite pale skin. She has quite the slender figure and is slightly below the average height for being a Anhalder, which indeed may have caused some minor teasing from her older sibling. She tends to hold her self proudly in front of others she doesn't know, but will relax slightly when with friends, but she definitely doesn't look at all intimidating (though she does think so).

She wears leather boots and navy blue clothing, strapped with a leather plate at the front and a leather shoulder plate. She normally wears her hair to the side braided and rarely has it down at all, but will sometimes put it in a bun or ponytail.

(Optional) Picture of the Skin:
Written Test!

Jayne Silvershadow, a simple girl really. Short tempered but kindhearted. She is quite unlike her family heritage, which is full of patients and rules, and she wanted none of it. She hated to follow the strict rules and culture of her family, that's why she left. She couldn't take it anymore, she couldn't take being the 'disappointment' to her parents, to her brother, to her town. Sure, they were raised to be warriors, raised to follow rules and be that 'good little girl'. No, she couldn't do it. She loved to get up before sunrise, ride into the forest and watch the sunrise from the tree tops, she loved to watch the beautiful colours of orange, pink, gold and blue reveal themselves as the sun rose above the far off mountains.
This is why, now, she was walking towards the nearest city, a light leather sack on her shoulder full of the few things she held dear, which where a book, two sets of clothes and food. She was now free to roam Altera, no more strict rules to hold her down.

"OPH!" She shouted as she fell flat on her face onto the hard dusty ground. She had tripped over an open tree root, quite typical of her really.

"Why me..." She groaned as she attempted to get up slowly so not to fall back down again, she picked up her bag and set it back over her shoulder. She brushed herself off her now slightly dusty clothes, then she looked up only to see the clear sky slowly turn darker as the sun set filling the sky with reds and purples. A Jaybird rested onto the branch not that far above her head,it fluffed out it's feathers and started to clean it's elegant blue feathers, 'O how I was I was that bird, free to fly wherever I please, sing whenever I please...' She thought as the Jaybird flew off back to it's nest, her navy blue eyes searching after where the bird had flown.
She walked off the dusty path and climbed an old oak tree which leaves where broad and full of life. She climbed onto one of the lower branches, struggling to pull her leather bag up with her, in that moment she wished she didn't skip so many training sessions with her brother. Sure, she was pretty good at archery, but her sword skills were terrible and she was weak. Everyone expected her to be this 'great warrior' because of her heritage. But in all truth she wasn't even close.

As she got as comfortable as possible on the tree branch which was extremely difficult, she peered into her bag for some sort of food rations.
"Shoot..." She sighed as she realised that she no longer had any more food to spare. She sighed again dramatically and instead brought out her book, The Brief History of Altera, the only remotely interesting book she decided to take with her. 'Well at least it will take food of my mind.' She thought, mentally noting to find food in the morning. She opened up the old leather cover and flicked to the first page, even though she had read the book a few times before, she always liked to read about what had happened in the past.
However she could only read for a short period of time before the sun had fully set and she could no longer see a foot in front of her. Jayne tucked a lose piece of hair behind her ear and then tightened the braid that was over her left shoulder.
She laid her tired head against the trunk of the tree and slowly closed her weary eyes... That was until she shifted in her sleep and fell of the tree and fell onto the ground with a great thump.

"OW!! COME ON!!"

Last edited:

Reedie

The wrong.
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Reedie_
Reedie_
Legend
Hey there! I'm not a member of staff, but just to save you the hassle, based on a response from another application,
we only allow characters to start off with leather armor and iron weaponry
So you might have to downgrade that iron shoulder plate to leather. Good luck with your application!

Dragonlordemily

Loyal Servant of Altera
Hey there! I'm not a member of staff, but just to save you the hassle, based on a response from another application,

So you might have to downgrade that iron shoulder plate to leather. Good luck with your application!
Ahh thanks for the help!!

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Hey Dragonlordemily , I had to grin at the ending of that story. Great stuff ;) Hope you're ready to start your adventure in Altera and meet its people, because...

Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our King's Law. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question ingame.

If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.

+You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.+

Survival Guide - Read this to help when you login!
The King's Law
How to Create a Character
Roleplay
The Official Lore
Town Census
Plugins Command Guide
Donate to the Server!

Lastly, please make sure you understand the following points.

+Do not Powergame, Metagame or use X-Rays on the server! Our moderation team makes sure to deal with severe reports.
+ Anyone found to be griefing our server and subsequently blaming their sibling, friend, dog or any other person other than themselves will be banned irrespective of their innocence.

Dragonlordemily

Loyal Servant of Altera
Hey Dragonlordemily , I had to grin at the ending of that story. Great stuff ;) Hope you're ready to start your adventure in Altera and meet its people, because...

Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our King's Law. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question ingame.

If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.

+You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.+

Survival Guide - Read this to help when you login!
The King's Law
How to Create a Character
Roleplay
The Official Lore
Town Census
Plugins Command Guide
Donate to the Server!

Lastly, please make sure you understand the following points.

+Do not Powergame, Metagame or use X-Rays on the server! Our moderation team makes sure to deal with severe reports.
+ Anyone found to be griefing our server and subsequently blaming their sibling, friend, dog or any other person other than themselves will be banned irrespective of their innocence.
thanks sooo much!!