Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Dragon's Whitelist Application [Accepted - Jase]

DragonBrain

Villager
Dragon_Brains
Dragon_Brains
About You!

1. What is your Minecraft username?
Dragon_brains

How old are you?
16 Years old. By the way, my profile's birth month is wrong, it's actually October!

3. What country are you from?
Canada!

4. Have you read the King's Law, Code of Conducts, Official Lore, and the Player Guides yet?
Yup!

5. In your own words, how would you define metagaming and powergaming?
Metagaming is when someone uses either ooc information (ex. plot planning) or information a character otherwise shouldn't have known for their own gain or advantage. Powergaming is something similar to Godmodding, which is when someone plays their character in an overpowered and unfair manner. Generally to assure their superiority and victory in any kind of situation.
6. Do we allow X-Raying mods or X-Ray texture packs on the server?
No, you do not.

7. Name one of our current Mentors.
Charybdis

8. Tell us about yourself!
Oh, I like to play other videogames like Dead by Daylight, Skyrim, Sims 4, ect! I also really like to draw and have a passion for animals, I myself have 4 cats, 2 dogs, and an unexpectedly acquired Betta fish! I also really like to create Ocs and play DnD, my oldest Oc is named Jared Victoriam Williams and I've had him since grade 6 or 7! He's a big loser and I love him. Currently I've started volunteering at an animal shelter in my city, and am often amazed by how cute and sweet all these creatures can be! All together I've been described as kind and funny, and enjoy helping other people when I can!

9. Do you have any examples of your work?
I do have a Deviantart, and have also created a Fan Chapter for Dead by Daylight

10. Did anyone refer you? If not, how did you find our server?
Nope, I found it by looking for a fun medieval server!

About Your Character!

Character Name:
Kakorra

Character Age:

Character Race:
Caparii (Red)

Appearance:
5'9", ~150lbs, darker brown skin with Ginger hair and fur, with lighter coloured eyes. Her horns are black (as are her hooves), medium-sized, and curl down under her ears (like a ram), she has adorned them with feathers, small bones, and other knick-knacks affixed with string and leather. She wears many satchels affixed to belts that are worn over the chest and waist, has a basic chest wrap that is similar in design to a modern tube top (but is made of primarily fabric/leather with a lace up portion on the front), and she also wears a modified pair of pants that are puffy, but tighten at the waist and knees, have large pockets and are made of similar materials to the top.

(Optional) Picture of the Skin:
Don't have one yet!

Written Test!
Kakorra, like many of her kind, left her home forest with a mix of feelings. Fear intermingling with a strong new sense of determination as she set out into this strange new world. When she finally reached the relative safety of MockingBay, she only briefly checked in with her family- being immensely relieved when they also arrived safely- before heading out to the edge of town to set up her own life, while still keeping regular contact with them. She prefers to live on her own for the most part, studying alchemy and herbalism, she is still very much a novice however, and passerby's often tell tales of strange explosions of colour and smoke emanating from the forest.

She is not a total hermit, however, and often goes into town for supplies and to socialize. She is seen as eccentric, but kind and genuine, always willing to lend a hand where it's needed. Kakorra is also a prolific trader, and prefers to barter for what she needs instead of paying money for it, as she sees it as unnecessary and strange, but she keeps some on hand anyways, and wont turn it down as payment for odd jobs. Kakorra has an odd range of 'catchphrases' such as "A beetle never lies.", " 'f it tastes like dirt, looks like dirt, and sounds like dirt, 's probably dirt.", and "'n use knockin' 'yer 'orns about it.". She also has some odd mannerisms, like tapping her hooves on anything new to her, bleating quietly when she's focusing, and nibbling on anything she can get her hands on.

Kakorra doesn't have many true friends, but does seem to get along with most people she encounters, in particular the people she interacts with the most (merchants and locals), although is susceptible to taunting and falling victim to her own stubborn nature. She is not one to step down from a direct challenge, but will try to intimidate someone down from a fight before she resorts to any kind of violence. Even then, she does her best not to seriously injure her opponent, and will try to reconcile afterwards if possible.

Recently, Kakorra had taken up an interest in other worldly affairs, feeling her wanderlust begin to gnaw at her once again. While she is reluctant to leave the life she's set up in her new home, the desire to wander may catch up to her, and only Sallana knows where she'll end up.

((Her favourite pastimes include, but are not limited to; gathering mushrooms, gathering other plants, hunting, learning, tinkering, being stubborn, accidentally eating dirt (somehow), playing with animals, messing with children (in a harmless manner), and making what can only be described as a cocktail of dirt and dirt accessories.))

Current Setting of the Server:

The lands of Altera have long been laced with upheaval, supernatural turmoil that would threaten to shatter the realm or tear it asunder. Long, have the peoples of Altera withstood these tribulations, overcoming and persevering through the generations. Only too recently, the realm tangled with the Behemoth Qlippoth, awakened by monsoon rains and with which came the Ashen Blight plague and eldritch abominations. Though the days were dark and long, the realm did survive, through its tenacity and reverence. The memories of the trials behind them still fresh, the realm sits in a state of unease and angst . . . with eyes on the horizon.

In the skies above, the heavens fall and burn across the auburn colors of the setting sun, streaks of color in the gathering dark. The Realm of Alters awaits . . .

Last edited:

DragonBrain

Villager
Dragon_Brains
Dragon_Brains
Edit: I did a kinda early thing for the skin that i may update later (It's layered, but the png doesn't seem to show it)
1549134573214.png

Jase

"Something need doing?"
Legend

Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our King's Law. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question ingame.

If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.

+You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.+

Discord & Server IP
Survival Guide - Read this to help when you login!
The King's Law
How to Create a Character
Roleplay
The Official Lore & The Lore Book
Town Census
Plugins Command Guide
In-Game Character Cards
Donate to the Server!

Lastly, please make sure you understand the following points:

+ Do not powergame, metagame or use x-ray texturepacks on the server! Our moderation team makes sure to deal with severe reports.
+ Anyone found to be griefing our server and subsequently blaming their sibling, friend, dog or any other person other than themselves will be banned irrespective of their innocence.

+If you'd like to provide any feedback, concerns, suggestions, or otherwise on our application process, please feel free to contact me here on the forums.+