Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Drakaios's Application [Declined - Jase]

Drakaios

Villager
1. What is your Minecraft username?
Drakaios

2. How old are you?
23, will be 24 in a week.

3. What country are you from?
United States

4. Have you read the King's Law, Code of Conducts, Official Lore, and the Player Guides yet?
Yes

5. In your own words, how would you define metagaming and powergaming?
Metagaming for me just completely ruins an rpg style. The use of knowledge your character shouldn't have ruins the immersion. The point of the rpg is to be the character yourself so outside sources of knowledge are a total buzz kill. Power gaming is for the perfectionists that suck the fun out of everything. Power gaming is super charging your character by excessive farming and powering your way through the rest of the game. This also ruins the game. No stopping to enjoy the story or scenery or really get immersed in your character.

6. Do we allow X-Raying mods or X-Ray texture packs on the server?
No

7. Name one of our current Mentors.
Jase

8. Tell us about yourself!
I'm 23 years old, I have a career in drywall finishing, and I like to spend my free time playing different rpgs. I just recently got a new pc after about 4 years or so and decided to get back into minecraft. I've read some reviews on this server and heard its really really good and it sounds right up my alley. A world where I can swing a sword or cast a spell and delve into a dungeon in search of treasure is the best way for me to relax after a long day at work.

9. Do you have any examples of your work?
I don't have any pictures of my work but I mainly work on big industrial construction sites. I help build and smooth the walls in the building to make it look nice. It's hard work but it's rewarding and an honest living.

10. Did anyone refer you? If not, how did you find our server?
I redownloaded minecraft after a few years of not having access to it and found this server while looking through rpgs/fantasy servers and it sounded like a lot of fun.

Jase

"Something need doing?"
Legend
Heyo Drakaios! Thank you for your application to join Hollowworld! Unfortunately, there are a few things which I have to address before I can accept your application --
  • Your power-gaming definition is not quite right. You can find the server definition [here].
  • Your 'About Your Character! ' portion of the application appears to be missing. We use this portion of the application to determine if you have a basic understanding of the lore and is, therefore, a critical part of the application. Please add this to your application, or I will not be able to whitelist you. This section will also help you to design your character, for when you jump on the server for the first time.
Once you have made the relevant changes to the above application, please let me know by replying to this thread and I will take another look at it!

Jase

"Something need doing?"
Legend
This application is declined for inactivity. Feel free to make a new application if you wish though and I'd be happy to take a look at it!