Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Canon Dream Log - Amelie Khan

Spooksy_

Lord of Altera
Legend
malaoka
malaoka
Legend
It's warm. Quiet.

A damp breeze engulfs me, and I open my eyes. The light is blinding, like the essence of a thousand stars. I turn and see fields of endless green. So vibrant.

A man, now, his back to me. I venture closer, my feet making no sound on the soft dirt.

I blink, and my surroundings change. Forest. The man stands still, eerily so. Terrified, I am unable to stop the motion of my hands. I reach- Hand at his shoulder now. He turns his head.

He is a corpse, swinging from the tree. Those sightless, dead eyes stare deep into my own. I scream.

His jaw hangs loose. A red maw of twisted muscle and crushed bone. He speaks.

A cloud of flies buzz and swarm outward from his mouth, surrounding me. Choking me. They drown out his words and my sobs. The man's face is no longer that of the unknown knight, but that of my father instead.

A thin, hazy smoke envelops the both of us. It smells of brimstone and anger.

What was once bright is now black as pitch. I am blind.

The man- my father- reaches for me with unseeing eyes. I watch from above as he grabs me, the smell of death clouding my thoughts. I-

She awakes with a start. A hand to her forehead, now damp with sweat. A shaky exhale.
"Just a dream," she mutters with a shake of her head. "Just a dream.."

(yo i read ToastySpam 's thingie and i got inspired bless ur heart)

Spooksy_

Lord of Altera
Legend
malaoka
malaoka
Legend
I open my eyes. I'm running. Running fast and hard. Weightless.

A crow caws overhead. I take no notice, too focused on the twisted undergrowth beneath my feet. My landscape is filled with twisted, abstract shapes.

I sprout wings. I soar.

I blink. It's dark, and I'm small. A cat, far too large, pounces at me. I am a mouse.

I wake up.

It's bright. The cool morning breeze teases the curtains at my window. It is silent.

I stand, floating to the door. It opens at the touch of a hand. My hands. A myriad of color glows within, like the hues of all things beautiful trapped beneath the skin.

I look out the window. It is night. The moon not purple, but a vicious red.

I jump. Falling-

She opens her eyes. A hesitant look around the room, as she sits up.

All is calm. All is well.