Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Drifting Vessel {13th July}

Elz

hmm
Staff member
Admin
Very Sweet

A large drifting ship has been spotted by passing sailors, following the currents in the direction of Grafjell. Old with significant damage to the hull and threadbare sails, it's a surprise it's made it this far. The sailors claim there was no response when they called up, though swear they heard movement. Rumour spreads around most taverns and docks of the NK.
It will be upon them by nightfall, though chances are it will crash into the rocks at the base of the cliffs.

Wednesday 13th July
2AM BST // 9PM EST

OOC Notes

- Death to a mob is a bite if you are not fully armoured IC. A roll of 8 and below is infection, I'll TP you back and ask you to roll after you're TP'd to me. If armoured (say, plate) then it is armour damage. 8 and below is bad damage, 3 and below is a bite through a gap somewhere. I then ask you to reroll for infection chance.

- There will be a maximim of three TP's this time. The last one, you're simply too tired, too beaten, to continue more and get out the way ICly.

- No OOC armour. Enchanted weapons are fine, but I disregard enchantments ICly so please don't mention they exist to me.

Last edited:

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
That's 3pm for me- I come home around 6. Is it possible to push back 3 hours as my character is helping watching the docks/we're low on guards?

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
Tagging those still here/relevant folk:

Aspen TurtlePrada Shrimpsy Smurf Hogo-Sha Kitsune Asirel Luik Charybdis Ali Michcat (Though I know you're away~) Raykaystar Horuss Rang3r0wns94 (Playing a temp)

Fuvur crew - Elz and people I forget they brought: Ruulu Joseph12Q blargtheawesome K9 FrostGuardian

If I forgot you, I'm sorry...

-Kids are locked into their specific homes, or sent to the tunnels to Ashna's house after hearing this news. (Ali Aspen sent Yrsr to be with Olive in Ashna's house- We can show you where it is when we login later in the day)
-Peasants will be armed as soon as Aspen/Myself can hand them out after our work
-All ships are sent near north docks as my last update indicated/Walls barricaded

The Cinnaroll

The Cinnamon Roll
Very Sweet
Legend
Retired Staff
Pronouns
She/Her, They/Them
Asirel_Luik
Asirel_Luik
Sweetheart
Omg. AT LEAST IT'S NOT THAT SPOOKY SPECTER ANYMORE! *looks at Elz*

Lenore

Bird, Knows What's Good
Retired Staff
Len0re
Len0re
Legend
Tagging those still here/relevant folk:

Aspen TurtlePrada Shrimpsy Smurf Hogo-Sha Kitsune Asirel Luik Charybdis Ali Michcat (Though I know you're away~) Raykaystar Horuss Rang3r0wns94 (Playing a temp)

Fuvur crew - Elz and people I forget they brought: Ruulu Joseph12Q blargtheawesome K9 FrostGuardian

If I forgot you, I'm sorry...

-Kids are locked into their specific homes, or sent to the tunnels to Ashna's house after hearing this news. (Ali Aspen sent Yrsr to be with Olive in Ashna's house- We can show you where it is when we login later in the day)
-Peasants will be armed as soon as Aspen/Myself can hand them out after our work
-All ships are sent near north docks as my last update indicated/Walls barricaded

Yrsr brought to house,
Weapons and chainmail will be promptly organized
Goat dad is ready
tonight we dine in hell

The Cinnaroll

The Cinnamon Roll
Very Sweet
Legend
Retired Staff
Pronouns
She/Her, They/Them
Asirel_Luik
Asirel_Luik
Sweetheart
Will be there. I hope Az doesn't get destroyed. Lol

Centurion

Dark Council Elite
Hee haa hoo. Edward is still on the island IC. Likely that some Anhalders will be coming to assist under his command.

Elz

hmm
Staff member
Admin
Very Sweet
This is in about 20 minutes. Please read OOC notes.

- Death to a mob is a bite if you are not fully armoured IC. A roll of 8 and below is infection, I'll TP you back and ask you to roll after you're TP'd to me. If armoured (say, plate) then it is armour damage. 8 and below is bad damage, 3 and below is a bite through a gap somewhere. I then ask you to reroll for infection chance.

- There will be a maximim of three TP's this time. The last one, you're simply too tired, too beaten, to continue more and get out the way ICly.

- No OOC armour. Enchanted weapons are fine, but I disregard enchantments ICly so please don't mention they exist to me.

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
Thank you to all the citizens 'n defenders who came on short notice, and the two DMs~ Thank you Elz ^^