Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Deceased { Elizabeth Kane }

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
Unfortunately, I do not have time to RP due to staff obligations. Poor Elizabeth has to suffer for it. As per absence thread, I'll be out this next week. Maybe more. If you absolutely need her, skype me. Otherwise, assume her oddly absent from the castle if people come searching.

Lannis

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
After many days of absence from the Queensport castle, a lone steed is found alongside the gates. Elizabeth Kane's horse she cared for personally, and that had been gone from the stables as long as the Duchess had been. Blood cakes the side of the horse, although no wounds of its own can be found. Saddlebags filled with enough for a a short trip, maybe a day's worth of rations and untouched in the bag. The reins hang loose, and the leather strip shredded from something seemingly trying to gnaw it.

From where the horse came, it is uncertain. The blood does not bode well for the fate of its rider, off in the frozen snow.

Elz

hmm
Staff member
Admin
Very Sweet
I can't like your post because I don't like her dead and it makes me feel like I am liking her being dead. But I would like you to have my support in your future endeavors!!! I am quite sad!

Lannis

You've yeed your last haw
Staff member
Admin
Events Staff
In-Game Tech Staff
Lore Staff
Server Outreach
Server Owner
Shadow Owner

Squidziod

Kid Charlemagne
Mystic
Retired Owner
Squidziod
Squidziod
LegendMystic
Mysterious and foreboding. It would be sad if she is dead, I was hoping to RP more in the future with her.

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
Profile has been updated, although I have not touched relations. Leaving those be until I actually RP with folks. Some new songs.

Hey she's alive.

Squidziod

Kid Charlemagne
Mystic
Retired Owner
Squidziod
Squidziod
LegendMystic
I'm glad she's alive and not dead. Hoping to catch some good RP in coming weeks.