Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Deceased { Elizabeth Kane }

Cymic_

Better than sliced bread
Legend
is it a compilation of things to say, that Charles will be also be able to pick up on and mirror so that they end up speaking in unison at least once every RP session.

Edit: Can i get a relationship for Cymic?

The Cinnaroll

The Cinnamon Roll
Very Sweet
Legend
Retired Staff
Pronouns
She/Her, They/Them
Asirel_Luik
Asirel_Luik
Sweetheart
Has Ayda done enough to get an upnoot?

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
is it a compilation of things to say, that Charles will be also be able to pick up on and mirror so that they end up speaking in unison at least once every RP session.
We do that anyway every RP and it's not even intentional anymore.

Has Ayda done enough to get an upnoot?
There's not really much to updoot.

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
The Return
She watched grimly through the small curtain within the carriage as the outline of Storm's Landing grew closer. How long had it been since she had last been there? Two years? No... Almost three, by this point. The shape of it in the distance loomed like an unpleasant stain on the horizon, which is how it existed in her own memory as well. She would have been content to never return, but the rumors circulating in The Shadow's Crown at Eastwatch were concerning enough to walk in the world of mortals once more.

The carriage slowly rocked and jolted over the loose stones of the pavements until finally, it came to a rolling halt outside one of the gates. She could already smell the squalor of it before the driver came round to open the door. But as the door swung open and the full light of the afternoon sun poured inside, she took an annoyed breath. Elizabeth stepped out into the world she chose to leave so long ago, twirling a small bone over her gloved knuckles.

"Thank you, Gregori," she murmured with a kindly smile to the driver. As the man was one of her own from Eastwatch, there was more warmth afforded to him compared to most. With a few radiants passed to the man's hand, she put away the small bone into her pocket and began walking forward. She did not know what Storm's Landing would hold, and felt somewhat of a pit in her stomach at the prospect. But she had to know if the rumors were true. She had to know... for her daughter's sake.

------------------------------------------

Hello all. I am back, as is Elizabeth in a limited capacity. She'll be hopping about from time to time, but she won't be my main character. Just something I'll bring on occasionally because animancy is fun to play with. But yeah, so this is a thing I guess.

Last edited:

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
Now that she's been back for a few weeks, I've updated relations and various bits properly. If I've missed anyone, let me know.

Archbishop

Faith prevail
Retired Staff
Archbishop
Archbishop
Don’t know how well she’d still remember Sigmar, but he, as a now 14 year old, still remembers her well during his formative years. Perhaps he’s on there and I’m just blind on my phone.

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
Don’t know how well she’d still remember Sigmar, but he, as a now 14 year old, still remembers her well during his formative years. Perhaps he’s on there and I’m just blind on my phone.
He used to be there from the before times, but I had taken him off since a 4 months absence was a while, and he'd grown up. It'd probably take RPing again to form an opinion beyond, "He was a boy from Queensport that always climbed things and thought makani wanted to eat him."

BoredBrit

Bored Brit
BoredBritishGuy
BoredBritishGuy
Legend
this profile is great but also infuriating, knowing that i cannot do a profile like this :mad: