Active Dummyplug the Undead, Character Profile.

dUMMY

Dead Man Walking
Retired Council Member
Dummyplug
Dummyplug
Update!

Relations - I_am_Wake Gromm added to Trusted and added a little blurb about him. Also, Wake, your username seems to be nearly impossible to tag you. Typing @I_am_Wake doesn't give a little drop box with your name in it to choose from. I had to find your user number and edit it directly into the tag.

Equipment - The section on Dum'ni's magical equipment has been removed. Since Dum'ni has given up animancy to better pursue divine stuff, the animancy "enchantments" on his belt and robes have faded.

dUMMY

Dead Man Walking
Retired Council Member
Dummyplug
Dummyplug
He knew it was coming for him, the curse of life, Shalherana's failure. . .

Dum'ni's chest stung like an arrow pierced his heart. The pads of his feet grew wet from perspiration. Leaning on the walls of his home for support, he stumbles out the doors and into the meadow he had sown so many years ago. The colors of the wildflowers streaked by him in his blurring vision. With a strained cough he falls on his shoulder. The thud of his body echos through his dizzied mind. His breaths are short, as if the air in his mouth is stolen from him before he can fill his lungs. He rolls onto his back, sneering at the sky. His fingers dig deep into the dirt like roots, filling his grasp with cool soil. A low growl ripples the ground beneath him as the pain in his chest pulses through his body. His breaths grow shorter.

and shorter

and shorter

He knew it was ok. All things die. It's ok.

It's ok.

Dum'ni has died.

Why: He has reached his maximum allotted age. The average age for a nakat is 60 and I have aged Dum'ni about 7 years for every IRL year that passes. When he reached the age of 50, I rolled a d20 and got an 8. So, 58 was to be his last. He knew he was aging, he could feel it all too well. After 2000 years of youth his body became brittle remarkably fast. He got his things in order, and gave all he could to his God. I even let him live a little bit longer so that he could have one more summoning event. But now he has died of a heart attack on the heels of his aging body. Much of his work is left unfinished. And he feels that he has not yet paid full penance for all those he killed in the past. He did not want to die. But he is ok with the fact that he did.