Active Dummyplug the Undead, Character Profile.

dUMMY

Dead Man Walking
Retired Council Member
Dummyplug
Dummyplug
Update: Despite the lore team wanting to do away with Skraag's prophecy, I have not given them my consent for doing so. Skraag's prophecy is a piece of lore concerning mainly Dumn'i Plug and the prophecy is in his possession. Again, I do not consent to his lore being taken away or altered. I have decided to fulfill the prophecy according to lore and according to the original plans laid out by the lore team that produced the lore for my character.

Dum'ni has risen.

Rygan

Rygan.
Mystic
Rygan_Deathblade
Rygan_Deathblade
LegendMystic
I think it's time to let it go my guy. I know it sucks and I sympathize with constantly getting blocked from goals (especially ones you were once told were possible) but it seems like it's over. There's no winning move here.

dUMMY

Dead Man Walking
Retired Council Member
Dummyplug
Dummyplug
I think it's time to let it go my guy. I know it sucks and I sympathize with constantly getting blocked from goals (especially ones you were once told were possible) but it seems like it's over. There's no winning move here.
Thank you for sympathizing with me. The last thing I could possibly do is try to bring in Cherb. But I don't know if I should.

Rygan

Rygan.
Mystic
Rygan_Deathblade
Rygan_Deathblade
LegendMystic
Thank you for sympathizing with me. The last thing I could possibly do is try to bring in Cherb. But I don't know if I should.
If you have to go that far (for the record I think that idea would not work) is this really a place you want to dedicate more time to? Even if you succeeded, it wouldn't be in a way that went well for anyone involved. It's final curtain.

dUMMY

Dead Man Walking
Retired Council Member
Dummyplug
Dummyplug
If you have to go that far (for the record I think that idea would not work) is this really a place you want to dedicate more time to? Even if you succeeded, it wouldn't be in a way that went well for anyone involved. It's final curtain.
True. Like I said, I don't know if I should. But at the same time, I don't want to give up. I can still get myself forum banned, you know :p

Rygan

Rygan.
Mystic
Rygan_Deathblade
Rygan_Deathblade
LegendMystic
True. Like I said, I don't know if I should. But at the same time, I don't want to give up. I can still get myself forum banned, you know :p
Good luck man but I'll leave you by sincerely saying I just don't think any of this is worth your time.

Tiberione

The Chocolate Bar
Staff member
Tiberione
Tiberione
Dumni, I've known you for a long time. I mean this as a friend, this is not the hill you should die on. You're a great roleplayer and I have no doubt you can move past this, just not in the way you want the most. I hope you reconsider your position.

As a note, Cherbert is no longer involved in any capacity. He is, in the end, our communities founder and father, but there is nothing he could make us do, other than offer advice. I love cherb, he just doesnt hold the power to override staff any more.