Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Dungeons and Dragons 5: The Journey.

Spear

The Undying Scholar.
Retired Staff
Hey guys, gotten involved with this playing none other than (my usual) Septimus Aetherson! The chaotic good Smuggler with a hatred for all forms of oppression and delusions of grandeur.
There's a bit of stuff that's already happened before the start of this but you'll pick it up, start might be a tad slow but by the end of the first week it get's ridiculously funny, I was genuinely on the floor laughing at one point whilst playing this so I figured I'd share it with you lovely people.

(Language warning by the way, there's nothing explicit as far as I remember just language and possibly liquefied eyeballs at one point.)

So yeah here you go, have a listen through and let me know what you think, we're streaming the next one of these adventures tomorrow at midnight GMT. I'll link that come the time if people want it.

tinyurl.com/dnd5journey