Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Dungeons] Personal Vaults

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
The Dwarves of House Dwargar have been left with a lot of well-carved stone bricks for a long time.
Khorug has found a destination for these bricks.
As of today, Hurr Nor is boasting Dungeons in all sorts of shapes.
Khorug offers a place for items of value that your character may wish to be stored safely.
For the right price, the item(s) will be stored deep within a dungeon of choice.

Three things I have in mind, why I am creating these:

1. In the hope that I can make a name for Hurr Nor as 'The Vault of Altera' (similar to gringotts vaults of Harry Potter).
  2. It is my hope that people will send their characters to Khorug to ask him to keep their items safe.
  3. It is also my hope that villainous characters will try and breach these vaults (I just can't help but create minigames).
To hire a vault, let me know via this thread and then we can meet in game about it :)
To break into a vault, let me know and we can set up a DM'ed RP (you require a password to start any dungeon).

Available vaults:

• Dungeon tower: A tall, windy tower. The only way inside is from the very top. It would take an incredibly skilled climber to reach the entrance. Once at the top, it's very hard to make your way down without falling to your death.
  • Footsteps Dungeon: An abundance of rooms. In each room, a question is posed to the intruder. It'll ask about how the intruder would act under certain circumstances. The correct answer is the way that the owner of the vault would act. The intruder would have to answer several questions correctly to gain access to the last room, in which the item(s) lay. The one who hired the vault will have no trouble getting the right answers. Anyone who doesn't know the owner well enough, might find him/herself locked up in the wrong answer-room till death.
  • Will add more as I build more (got holiday now, so expect several more ;) )

ToastySpam

Chairman of the Procrastination Committee
Legend
ToastySpam
ToastySpam
Legend
How would a robbery be planned out if one were to perhaps take place?