Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Durzo Agado's Profile

toughguyrm

Loyal Servant of Altera
Nickname/Alias: Durzo Agado
Height: 6foot 4"
Weight: 130lb
Hair: Dark Gray, short hair.
Eyes: Brown, changes to blue when the Ka'kari shows.
Skin: White
Identifying Marks: Ten scars exist on his left shoulder.
Appearance: He usually wears a black robe with a weapon belt. He has a contraption on his arm that allows daggers to be slowly slid up into his hand, from which he takes off the contraption and uses for a weapon.

Biograpy: Durzo Agado came from the lands of Serunumai. His parents died when he was the age of fourteen. He lived on the streets for two years until he started training himself in the ways of an Assassin. when Durzo turned seventeen he was blessed witht eh gift of the Ka'kari. The ka'kari is a something that develops deep within someone and allows them to access all their chakra ports and use their full potential. He is stronger, faster, smarter, and more endurant when the ka'kari is awake. After he was banished from the lands of Serunumai for countless killings he came to the lands of Hollow. From here he decided to settle down, but it always seemed as if his past followed him. No matter what he does with his hands, ride a horse, change a babies diaper, love a woman, his hands will always remember the blade.

Legion

No Gods, No Masters.
Retired Staff
Yes these books were great.
Just wished u hadnt butchered what a kakari does like that :mad:
Lol

Gaby

Lord of Altera
... huh? what's a kakari? what's the night angel series? is that a novel from japan?
chakras sounds like naruto...

toughguyrm

Loyal Servant of Altera
Why does everyone assume chakra with naruto? Chakra is a real element from which many people such as i practice to unlock.
Shadow, Kylar + Durzo and maybe even Jayo thrown in there will go on you like a spider monkey.

toughguyrm

Loyal Servant of Altera
you know what.
i bring in durzo, kylar, and a super duper creeper combined into one super life form.
I WIN

toughguyrm

Loyal Servant of Altera
i just realized that i actually would lose, because they would probably chase me around and try to blow me up.... either way...

Legion

No Gods, No Masters.
Retired Staff
yeah. Creeper arnt exactly reliable.
Even trained from captivity, it generally gets over excited on birthdays and christmas and stuff.

Gaby

Lord of Altera
lol, the creepers.
I still don't know what the nether you're talking about.
and I actually know that chakras are a real thing. heck, I know them individually. I just associate chakras in fiction with naruto... <_< >_>
I don't watch naruto!

Shadowsmalls

The Anime loving Brony
lol, the creepers.
I still don't know what the nether you're talking about.
and I actually know that chakras are a real thing. heck, I know them individually. I just associate chakras in fiction with naruto... <_< >_>
I don't watch naruto!
go on Wikipedia and search for the Night Angel Trilogy or Way of the Shadows, it'll give you a description