Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

E3 2016

Tarron

Lord of Altera
Happened yesterday, what'd you all think?

I was more interested in the games than I have been for the past few years. Detroit Become Human is something I'll probably keep tabs on, but I'm afraid it will be an illusion of choice kind of thing. We Happy Few looks wonderfully interesting, regardless of Bioshock and Dishonored influences. As long as the story is unique and engaging, I'll definitely look into it.

I think I missed the parts with the new Deus Ex, but I'll go back and check because I have high hopes for that one.

Oh and consoles coming out. Pretty neat- $300 is a good deal.

Tarron

Lord of Altera
I'm surprised people still even buy sports games. I'm not down to drop $60 each year for minimal improvements.

LeftwardElk

Lord of Altera
I would drop money that it is in development. Rockstar doesn't go to E3 because they don't need to. Whatever they release will sell a boat load so they don't need to bother with the hype train of E3.
It's been "leaked" a lot, who knows.