Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Inactive Eastoft Altham

Reedie

The wrong.
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Reedie_
Reedie_
Legend

Full Name: Eastoft Altham
Alias: "East" (by his brother), "Uncle" (by his nephew)
Race/Species: Silver Elf

Sex: Male
Height: 6’ 0
Hair: Short, formerly brown, now gray
Eyes: Emerald Green
Weight: 72kg / 160 lbs

Birthday: Lightshine of 2211, Year of Compromise
Birthplace: The Arget Isles
Current Residence: Eldpoint
Current Occupation: Dean of Medicine at the Eldpoint Hospital, Deputy Headmaster at Frostwarts

Heritage: Eastoft decends from a long line of alchemists and investigators, generally lower nobility, like most in the Arget Isles.
Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual
Marital Status: Married to
Rosamonde Altham

Languages Spoken:
Common (Fluent), Elven (Native), Aurion (Native), Mok'yra (Working Proficiency)

Religious Beliefs: Shalherana (publicly, privately still holds some devotion in memory to SWIBN from his worship alongside the Cerridwens)

Attitude

Most at ease when: In peace and quiet, in his study with his notes
Most ill at ease when: Around things that he cannot understand
Priorities: Discovery, protection of knowledge, well-being of his nephew, himself.
Philosophies: Never fear the unknown - look at it as a chance to expand your learning.
How they feel about themselves: A kind man, enlightened - much like the residents of the Isles in general.
If granted one wish what would it be, why? To return to his humble life in the old Isles, with his brother and father.

Traits

Optimist or pessimist? Why?: Generally an optimist, decided that nothing new will be tried nor learned if people always fear the worst.
Introvert or extrovert? Why? A sort of overly-formal introvert - being a man fascinated with alchemy and knowledge, he prefers a quiet peaceful environment to work in. While polite with others, he is fairly reserved in public.
Drives and motives: Always seek something that you do not understand, so that you may understand it.

Beautiful art of Eastoft & Rosa by the talented Purgatoris !

Family, Friends, and Acquaintances

» Loved

- Parents: I hope you're still kicking around somewhere. If not, I hope you two are together and happy.

- Royston Altham: Died around in a fire about twenty years ago, leaving his son Leighton in Eastoft's care.

- Leighton Altham: You're one stubborn lad, but I'm glad to see you're starting to soften. Make sure to be kind to Carling, I've already seen her have to go through a great deal. ( Mapboy )

- Rosamonde Altham: Ah my dear love ... we will figure out what happened, of that you can be sure. ( Rosamonde )

- Carling Altham: You make a remarkable mother, and I am glad to have known you for so many years. I hope my nephew treats you well. ( MelodyComplex )

» Trusted

- Azure Cerridwen: You're a hard-working man, and for that I must thank you. It's been an honour know you all these years - I only hope you have found peace, now. ( Immerael )

- Nireth Cerridwen: Where would I be without your tea? You're a bit of a mystery, I'll give you that, but I wouldn't have an afternoon chat in the gardens with anyone else. Much like Azure, I will always remember your kindness and smile, and hope you are in a peaceful rest. ( Lady Alec )

- Theodosius Herennius: It's good to see you again, old friend. I hope you're not taking after me too much and burying yourself in mundane work. ( Blorbis83 )

- Quill Emiryn: Of all my past pupils, you perhaps have made me the proudest, Quill. I hope you continue in your studies, and pass it forward to the next generation- and don't be a stranger, hm? ( Juvix_ )

» Friends

- Violet Rittor: I'm glad you're back to continue your studies. Couldn't ask for a better student, but try not to run me over with that energy, hm? ( MelodyComplex )

- Esplin: You have the right intentions, even if I believe you are a touch paranoid for the field. I look forward to many conversations about the future of medicine, my friend. ( Wyvern740 )

-
Fronslin: It's always good to see you around. With some practice perhaps you won't knock yourself on your rear when casting spells, eh? ( Fronslin )

-
Milah Sicarus: Your skills are incredibly intriguing, and I'm flattered that you should use such talents to pull a great deal of practical jokes on yours truly. Nevertheless, I'm always glad to see you around and happy that you're putting your skills to good use! ( Jazzper )

-
Kublai: It is an honour to be able to teach at Frostwarts, Headmaster. I look forward to great things to come. ( Bartooliinii )

- Kivessin Keymenor: I find it remarkable how quickly you are learning, Kiv. With some more practice, I will have no doubt you will be a doctor in your own right before long. ( Lizardd_ )

» Acquaintances

- Agnar Freyr: You're a fine fellow, and one of a noble profession. I do hope to have the chance to get a drink with you sometime. ( Kamaoe )

-
Dimitrius Herennius: You take after your father, for sure. Just make sure to enjoy being a kid while it lasts, right? ( MrMine )

-
Garrett Herennius: You really ought to try to stop getting yourself into trouble young man, or you'll never make it past twenty! ( Galaxy )

-
Cassia Herennia: A bit of a troublemaker you are, eh? Nevertheless, I'm glad you're attending Frostwarts, education never hurt anyone! ( MelodyComplex )

-
Uriel: I am grateful for your help with the young girl who was hurt. You compose yourself as one of great purity, and I wish you the best of luck on wherever that may take you. BoredBrit

My ingame name is Mappium.

Last edited:

Reedie

The wrong.
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Reedie_
Reedie_
Legend
The OG character, but sadly also one who's arc I feel has really finished for the most part.

He still works his shifts at the hospital, if people need a doc or are looking for medical lessons feel free to give me a poke and I'll drag him out, but marking this as an inactive character since I rarely play him nowadays ...