Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Active Echo Syvaavii

Rho.

Villager
Now this is a strange one - when making this character I had made the sheet completely in a Google Document. Most of my sheets are aesthetic and for close eyes only.. Usually.
However, I wanted to share my handiwork. BUT I didn't want to reformat the entirety of the profile which is.. ten pages long or more at the time of post.
I will post the link to the sheet, and updates in future posts. I will also post her skill tracker, which has hyperlinks into the logs.

ECHO SYVAAVII

SKILL TRACKER

INVENTORY

Last edited:

Rho.

Villager
Feel free to adapt / use the template at will. Credit is appreciated but understandably annoying, so leave it out if it ruins your a e s t h e t i c.

Rho.

Villager
Update:
Inventory​
✤ Echo's Inventory now includes a hyperlink to her poetry book.​
Poem inside;"Urchin's Laments."
1525701932284.png
✤ The History Tome has written passages inside.​
Skills​
✤ Updates to her skills - Dwarven History. Logs included.
✤ Corrected the hyperlink to her Skill Tracker.​
Relation​
✤ Relation added; Kaia Syvaavii.​
Goals​
✤ Write a poem; completed.​
✤ Drink something in public; added.​

Last edited:

Rho.

Villager
I'm more addicted to updating my sheet than I am actually role-playing.
Update:
Personal:
✤ Body reference added to measurements which have been progressively shifting due to Echo's poor dietary habits.​
✤ Clothes have been updated, alongside a reference image.​
Goals:
Drink something in public ; Completed.
✤ Find the muse for a story ; added.​
✤ Write another poem of the same theme ; added.​
If you believe a relation should be added hmu in the comments. I'll add and update in batches. :heart: