Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Eimar Chisholm

Rawkiller

Lord of Altera
Crafter
Mystic
Rawkiller12
Rawkiller12
LegendMystic

Name:
Eimar Chisholm
Full Titles: Jarl
Nickname/Alias: Mr. Charm

[Picture] by michy

KEY INFORMATION:
Race: Half Elven
Social Status: Scout/Bowyer
Sexuality: Straight
Height: 72inches
Weight: 160
Date of Birth: 22 day of storm wind of 2238 during the season of decay
Date of Death: N/a
Homeland: was born in the harsh frozen northern lands home to Lonmar.
Current Home: Traveling.

PHYSIOLOGY:
Build:He has a medium athletic build that he tries to keep.

Hair:
dark obsidian about shoulder length that he braids two braids on either side of his face that frame it, as well as more along the sides and back to help hide his ears.
Eyes: Dark forest green.
Skin: not overly tanned but hast a noticeable hue to it.
Identifying Marks: On his left wrist is scars due to years of using a bow and the string not hitting the wrist guard.Has a long scar from the tip of his upper right shoulder all the way down his back to his right hip.
Appearance:He walks with a quiet and humble demeanor always wearing a hood pulled up over his head to help hide his elven heritage as he is ashamed of it. He also wears a red mask that covers his nose and face to help hide his features as hes not to trusting of strangers. He carries a recurve Kestrel Horsebow upon his back as well as a short sword on his left hip and a small hunting dagger upon the small of his back.

Clothing:He wears mostly leather armor Colored deep raven black trimmed in a blood red stitched upon his chest is the sigil of the house he serves. His cloak is done in a opposite a deep royal red trimmed in black.

Weaponry:

His Kestrel Horse bow that his father gave him that he has trained with since he was able to pull a bowstring.
Draw Length:28inches
Pounds: 55 lbs draw
Right handed arrow rest.

He keeps several different arrows in his quiver they are made of steel he keeps them varied he uses a straight broad head for hunting.And a triangular bodkin arrow used for fighting that can penetrate both mail and plate at both short and long ranges

He also uses a Long sword though he prefers his bow while
fighting he has some skill in its use though not as much as his bow he was bestowed this from his mother.

His shield

And finally his hunting dagger passed to him from his tutor a fellow soldier he respected.

Prized Possessions: The possessions he prizes most in his life is his Kestrel Horse bow as it was from his father and considered a family right of passage in receiving it. As well as as sword his only remnant of his mother that he has left besides her teachings.

Hygiene:He prefers to keep himself clean as he can as during his time in the soldiery he has come to recognize filth leads to sickness and a soldier cannot be sick to serve.

Voice:
lancer from fate zero is closest

QUALITIES AND FLAWS:

Strengths:
He is a skilled huntsman,bowmen and rider as well has some experience at sea.though he loves spending his time making bows it is his passion.
Fears: He fears spiders the most and is distrustful of magic users though he has become curious about any magics that can help man but he sees them the reason why we are in the mess we are now.
Weaknesses: Is not very skilled in the art of diplomacy or refinement that others have.He fears in failing the ones he loves and those that are innocent and deserving saving.
Intelligence:Is not overly smart like some smart people in the lands but has recently learned how to read common.

Languages: Common, and elvish from what he was taught by his mother.

Profession:Scout and knows how to make and maintain his horses armor and saddles as well as his bow and arrows.

ETHICS AND MOTIVATIONS:

Personality:He is quiet and reserved preferring to watch others act and often not speaking unless spoken to like he was taught in his military life though if offered the chance he will offer his insight into things. As well as he has a slight ocd to making sure everything is in order and looks perfect one he developed as a soldier.

Religion or Cults:
He tends to be more attune to Nature around him
Alignment:Neutral not having being influenced by anyone as of yet .

Short Term Goals:

To find those his father swore loyalty to as well as the betterment of his scouting. ~completed~

To finish the details to the Lonmarian Army.

Long term goals
To raise sel in a stable home environment.

To reform the Elven Court.
Finish Praelidum keep.

TRIVIA:
Favourite...
Place:The forest around himself .
Pastime: hunting and stalking his prey and learning about them.
Food:he loves rabbit properly cooked and stuffed with herbs
Drink:light wine
Colour: green and blue
Animal:the wolf seeing it as a free animal none can master

Least Favourite...
Place:cities despises the crowds
Pastime: gambling
Food: he hates sugarcane
Drink: southerner brews
Colour: yellow
Animal:the hawk

Long Term Goals:
1.To train and become better at arms.
2.To become a member of Norvag Honor gaurd to house Lonmar.
3.To become body gaurd to the Jarl
4.To simply serve the lands and house he loves.
5.To form the Torocai into the elite honor gaurd of the JArl
6.To see the birth of his children

The Style of the Eagle: He fights in this stance when he needs to fight from long range. Usulay taken from a height advantage whenever at all possible from up in a tree or on a defensible wall or hill. Using his kestrel hunting bow he rains down arrow fire from above with carefully placed shots looking for the cracks and joints in a enemies armor or slits in visors. Usualy taken froma crouched position if he can to better steady his shots.

Wolf Style: He uses this style often from hrose back. THis he adopted from wathcing wolves hunt and stalk thier prey and kill it. He rides in on the flanks of the enemy army or scouts nipping at a enemy wearing them down. Using his bow to eliminate a few or more enemies before they can react then riding back off into the distance he eventualy stirkes everywehre on all sides of the army to make them think that here is more then jsut him and to spread chaos and confusion to slow them down to by time for his allies.

Raven stance: In this stance is a close quarters everythign has gone wrong for him and a enemy has caught him off guard. As a raven would circle around a dead body so does he. Emiar choses to dance aroudn his foe and wear them down using the curve in his bow to help catch limbs and yank his oppenent off balance and then striking with his dagger in exposed and weak places it provides.

Stance of the Bear: Eimar adopted this stance watching bears when he has the chance to use the wooden round shield he keeps on his saddle as well dosnt have chance to use his bow he adopts this stance. He fights in tandum with his short sword and using the shield to absorb most of the blows till he can draw close enough he then laucnhes a flurry of well palced strikes likea bear would maul a victime hoping to force them back and off balance and overwhelm them quickly . Then to either finish them off or if odds are agianst them he runs away moutnign back on his horse to get away formt he larger force.
Back Story
The winds kicked up sending up a flurry of snow sending the flakes dancing like minature dancers as they fluttered. Eimar let out a slow deep breath as the fog of his breath rolled out from under his cover. A deer stood in the forest with a grace and elegance few could match feeding from the last few remenants of grass that stood defiant against the tundra. Eimar slowly pulled back the steel broad head arrow slow painstaking grace. The feathers of the shaft kissed his cheek as it rested, the deer stirred slightly looking around Eimar kept perfectly still like a statue. The deer finally after several moment presented a clean shot and Eimar let loose the arrow. The arrow streaked threw the air like a hawk intent on its prey it struck home splitting the deeds heart it fell afte. A moment dead.Eimar noted the spot the deer was and trotted off a ways to his horse. He mounted up and spurred the horse forward behind it dragged a sled empty over the snow. When he arrived at the spot where the deer was at he dismounted and moved to the deer. Offering a prayer to nature for this bounty he pulled the arrow free carefully it to damage any meat. He then cleaned his arrow off and pulled out his Dagger and began to gut and take the parts he needed. After about a hour and half he had loaded the sleigh with all the meat and the hide and burried the remains offering prayers. He remounted and headed back to his camp, after awhile he arrived nodding to the camp patrol guards as he passed. He dropped of the meat to the camp cook who was more then happy at the addition to meat to the menu. He came back to his tent and padded down his horse taking off the saddle and began brushing him down noting that the saddle needed some repair. Eimar looked at the shore at the several longships moored there he smiled knowing that soon they would leave to their new home and find safety hopefully in his life and the life of his fellow clansmen.

My in-game name is: __Rawkiller12__________

Last edited:

Faelin

The Court Jester
Retired Staff
Pleeeeease, have patience.
I'm afraid I simply cannot accept any new Norvagen characters until I've released the lore.

They are all going to be very much blank slates with undeveloped skills etc., so if you are interested, I would ask you to please wait.
If you do not wish to wait, then you can always have him belong to another culture, as currently the character would not make sense.

No Norvagen are being RPed in the New World yet, nor were any born there, and nor yet is the land Lonmar's in RP. Lonmar are supposed all but dead. Other than this, there are just so many other traits and such that require lore knowledge that it is almost impossible to write a character without reading it first, and over half of this profile simply would not make sense with the culture.

Last edited:

Rawkiller

Lord of Altera
Crafter
Mystic
Rawkiller12
Rawkiller12
LegendMystic
thats fine then he wont be norvagen just born in old Lonmar lands then.

Faelin

The Court Jester
Retired Staff
thats fine then he wont be norvagen just born in old Lonmar lands then.
Still would make veeeery little sense given the military past (Stormhold never had a true, disciplined army), and race, considering very few elves ever lived there. Norvagen lore still applies to the place, and so it's still a flimsy explanation in terms of RP logistics.

Faelin

The Court Jester
Retired Staff
Faelin, he just said he isn't norvagen. If he wants his character to be from old lonmar lands and if it won't affect RP majorly then he should be allowed to.
I know, and I'm not going to dictate it not being, but I'd like to make it clear that while he may have been born in Lonmar lands, and may have been a soldier, he would likely not have been a soldier of Lonmar's.

Essentially, lore clean-up shenanigans mean I'd prefer to keep the past in the past.

Rawkiller

Lord of Altera
Crafter
Mystic
Rawkiller12
Rawkiller12
LegendMystic
never stated he was in service of the Lonmar, was just born in their lands and said hes in search of who his father served. will write my backstory tonight while at work

Rawkiller

Lord of Altera
Crafter
Mystic
Rawkiller12
Rawkiller12
LegendMystic
kinda fits Eimar how he sees life that threw no matter what you should carry on threw life and not be afraid of death for then you can lay down your head and find peace.

Rawkiller

Lord of Altera
Crafter
Mystic
Rawkiller12
Rawkiller12
LegendMystic
well got a new nickname was called by mairin today was new and his first lol

Rawkiller

Lord of Altera
Crafter
Mystic
Rawkiller12
Rawkiller12
LegendMystic
Eimar Reflection on his heritage.

Eimar sat on the edge of the new signal tower that dominated his new school his back rested against the post thinking about his mother and father he had never met before as his mind drifted off. His mother was a not a beautiful elven woman nor was she ugly just a common elven member of the camp her mother and father had died during the crown wars in service of Arduin against the house of Lonmar. Since then the tribe was on the move to new lands but this eve was especially dangerous times no fires were light and no one was joyous or talkative as the lands of Lonmar were very dangerous especially to elves.

The night went on as the camp slept as the cold winds blew across the frozen tundra of the mountains. Around the highest peak of the moon a loud horn blast resounded into the night as the camp was woken from their slumber in the distance just out of bow shot men upon the back of horses stood waiting in a line. The breath of the horses flared into the night as with a single draw of sword the horses advanced. The camp was in a torrent of frenzy as warriors formed between the camp and the men.

“Must been the town we skirted earlier today shallarana have mercy upon us get the woman and children away we will hold them off” The son of the chieftain yelled as many grabbed what they could and fled. The Elven warriors began to let shafts fly at the mounted warriors as they closed the gap quickly a few falling as shafts replied right back at the elves taking many with the volley. Soon the battle was joined. Elsandria quickly ran holding a sword in her grip as she led the others away from the camp as the came upon the crest they all stopped at what they saw. Another small group of the men had cut of retreat there was no hope and Elsandria and the others prepared for the worse.

Several hours passed and the elven encampment was in ruins the few surviving woman and children huddled in the middle of the camp scared and frightened along with them was Elsandria the men around them looted and took what they wanted the womans giving into their fates already well known. But from amongst the ranks strode forth one of the guards he wore more ornate armor then the rest marking them out he motioned to Elsisandra to come with him. She hesitantly got up and went to the man he took her and led her away. Her heart sank as they closed the gap towards one of the tents but blinked in surprise as he led her to a horse and helped her up onto it and he mounted as well and rode off. For several days the two spent together she learned that his name was Dagmir Chisholm a captain of the guard but unlike his fellows he didn’t harbor resentment to the elves.

In that time they both came to love each other but they could not be together so Dagmir led her to safety and the two parted way her to her homelands his to his own. Later on Eimar was born and her mother gave him a name fitting his father that she so loved. He never did fit in with the elves though he took a majority of his heritage and lifestyle to them he found them slow and ponderous never willing to get into things when the situation called it the most. He left when he could and joined a band of northern raiders who didn’t mind having the eyes and ears and the skills of a elven boy and taught him much. Though he still seeks his father Eimar can never find him at all.

Rawkiller

Lord of Altera
Crafter
Mystic
Rawkiller12
Rawkiller12
LegendMystic
Eimar sat in his bowery as he worked on one of the ornate bows he had been carving and detailing in his spare time he set the tool down he had been using and sighed deeply his thoughts to distracted for the work. His mind wandered as he leaned against the wall his younger days coming to mind as he did soina vivid fashion.

On the northern shores of a continent of Altera the winds blew fiercely and wildly biting into everyone outside. Eimar’s breath latched to his mask forming a light mask of frost against it as his own horses breath trailed fiercely as he traveled the snows soft crunching resounding in the quiet forest as he scouted for the band. As he came to the forests edge he stopped looking out at the lone building before him down in the clearing. Smoke rose from the stack as children played a woman stood watching them as a man chopped fire wood Eimar smiled under his mask reminded of the family he so desired and a love he sought that his mother had known with his father that he did not ever meet. For a long time he sat their upon his horse watching the seen before he pulled lightly at the reigns as he guided his way away from the lone cabin. Eimar continued to scout for several hours before coming back to the wooden staked encampment greeting the guard justly as he entered and he moves to his tent hitching up his horse. Eimar was lucky the boats they used could not accommodate horses easily and yet he was afforded the honor of having the bands only horse for scouting he was trusted highly by his commander though many of the men still were resentful for the fact he was elven. Eimar always walked around hooded and hide the fact he was Elven knowing the distrust that man had for his race so many of the many of the newer men didn’t know he had the heritage. Eimar walked up to the commanders tent as he entered he walked up and knelt and put his fist on his heart before the strong burly man who was managing some notes upon his desk.

“Arise Eimar and give your report and don’t hide you know you don’t have to while in my company or my officers when I’m around.” The man smiled warmly as Eimar arouse and removed his hood and mask revealing his elven features plainly for all to see.

“My Captian I bring my report there is nothing to the north of our location but wilderness as far as I could ride, but there is a small fortress to the west that I have located” Eimar said with a firm voice as he gave his report the man smiled chuckeling softly at him.

“Eimar I know that there’s a house to the north with a small family in it but don’t worry were not attacking it but you shall be reprimanded for lying to me about it I want you to head out tomorrow morning for the fortress to scout it more and only take half the rations you need as punishment for the lie” The self proclaimed Jarl narrowed his eyes at EImar who just bowed his head fist coming over his chest.

“As you decree my captain it shall be so” Eimar replied putting his hood and mask back up before heading back to his tent alone.

Eimar sat staring at the lamp above him in his Bowery before getting up and going to the temple located and knelt before it he cut his hand and let the blood drip onto the alter a bit as he placed the dagger upon it looking up at the crossed swords.

“My goddess Skiera here me as I make this blood oath and pact in your name, This day I gave a woman a choice and will respect her choice no matter the decision she makes in life,I will protect her with my life and any harm to come upon her may I take it instead. I give my heart and my soul to see her protected and see her happy no matter the decisions she makes, and ask for your blessings to always shine upon her as i shall not love no other but her as long as i breath in this life or the next when i die.I treat you to see these things done and if any poriton of it broke this oath is null and my life and soul in your service is returned To you I offer you my blood and my soul to bind this pact to see her forever happy” Eimar spoke as he continued to sit there at the altar for abit before getting up and leaving.

Last edited: