Current Residence: Stoltfar
Relationship Status: ?????
Social Status: Lower Nobility

uhmmm.png

Physical Appearance:

Height: 5 ft 2
Weight: 100 lbs
Eye Color: Honey Brown
Skin Color: A pale white from lack of sun.
Shape of Face: Heart shaped
Distinguishing Features: Dimples
Build of Body: Slightly toned from light training, small chest and wide hips.
Hair Color: A reddish brown like her father's
Hair Style: Wavy and thick, just past her shoulders and usually tied back with a bow.
Complexion: Clear.
Posture: Relaxed.
Is Seen By Others As: Shy, Positive
Scars:
+Very faint bite marks on her right shoulder
Voice: [ X ]

uhmmm.png

Personality:

Dislikes: Social situations, loud noises, hot weather, any sort of confrontation
Strengths: Caring, Loyal, Courageous, Creative, polite, Sensitive. Incredibly, overly empathetic
Weaknesses: Meek, jumpy, courageous at the wrong times, naive, too sensitive, clumsy (falls a lot), lightweight
Fears: Storms, harsh winters, spiders, losing Segar, drowning, being kidnapped
Values: Family.
Education: Fairly good.
Languages: Common
General Attitude: Timid, upbeat, frightened
Religious Inclination: Theodra like her father
General Intelligence: Quite cunning.
General Sociability: Not very social, scared
Alignment: Neutral Good

Short Term Goals:
+Help look after Stoltfar
+Get her brother back!
+Reynard.

Long Term Goals:
+Amazing Seamstress.

uhmmm.png

Possessions:

Wardrobe:
yay.png eeeeee.png Weeeeeee.png snowdress.png Alteration.png

Jewelry:
~ Pearl Ring from Asero (always worn) [ X ]

Pets/Animals: The family dogs

Owned Homes: Stoltfar keep.

Carried Inventory: Her sketching book, rarely any rads, a small sewing kit for rips and tears, a dagger sheathed under her skirt. A drawing of her and sugar, signed by Hy. A marionette from Skunkgoop, a wooden carving of a doe, a coin with a scorpion on one side and a frog on the other, Four fur lined cloaks, six basic cloaks.
General Inventory: Lots of material for dresses, lots of different coloured socks

General Wealth: Well off

uhmmm.png

Health:

Illnesses: None
Allergies: None that she knows of
Injuries: None
Sleeping Habits: Slowly improving
Energy Levels: Exhausted
Eating Habits: Back to Normal
Exercise Habits: Often
Memory: A little forgetful
Unhealthy Habits: None so far
Drinking Habits: Not very often.

uhmmm.png

History:

Birthplace: Stoltfar

Childhood: Raised by Tryg and Odette with Segar, as well as any other person who would pop by. Lived through many traumatic events, including watching her dog get killed in front of her and her brother almost kidnapped. Grew up mostly alone.

Teen Years: Continued to grow up mostly alone, apart from the people of Stoltfar, developed an interest in sewing and dress making, as well as baking. Tryg and Odette died and she decided to start following her brother around. She travels to Linlea and ends up being involved in an assault, returning from the ordeal; she finds skunkgoop has drowned, and tries to save his corpse, She returns home for a while, Thordil hosts the memorial for their parents, she has a falling out with Segar, she begins making cloaks to give to refugees, Dar'ket has a mental breakdown in front of her then drowns too. The archery lesson, Segar gets kidnapped, Segar is returned missing one eye.

Adulthood:

Family History: Strand!

Past Places of Residences: Stoltfar

Places Traveled: Mockingbay, Linlea, Sul Feir, Linistle

uhmmm.png

Combat:

Peaceful or violent: Peaceful, until someone she cares about is threatened.

Weaponry: Just a dagger.

Combat Training: Light combat training and some archery.

uhmmm.png

Training & Skills:

Tailoring:
[ x x x x x x x x X x]

Baking/Cooking
[ x x x x x x x X x ]

Sketching
[ x x x x x X x x x x ]

Singing
[ x x x x x x x X x x ]

Archery
[ X x x x x x x x x x x ]

uhmmm.png

Other Trivia:

Favorite Types of Food: Cake
Favorite Types of Drink: Mead
Hobbies/Pastimes: Making clothes.
Favorite Colors: All of them.

Last edited:

Samiwashere

Lord of Altera
Legend
samiwasthere
samiwasthere
Legend
Relations

Family:
Segar: Her brother. She adores and idolises him, even if he does tease her. After almost losing him, she is very protective, and sensitive about his safety. "I thought I'd lost you " French Roast

Uncle Theo: A man who has been at her fathers side since day one. He has become a staple in the girls life, and she hopes to make him proud. "You are kind to us." Edouard2000

Arisha: Though not as close to her as the others, Arisha is still of stoltfar, and thus she is family. Ellie hopes to look after her and the town. "Thank you." RagingLunacy

Romantic Interest:
Sir Reynard: He makes her laugh more than anyone, and she feels safe around him. "You are charming, I swear it.." TheDeester

Trusted Friends
Gerry: Her best friend, despite anything that happened between them, she trusts him. "I care about you a whole lot.." Jeroxia

Salem: A kind guard who listened to and took care of her when she felt the world was against her. "Its nice to have a female friend." Sophe

Thordil: Her father's most trusted companion, and loyal to her and her brother "I turned to you in need, I hope you feel you can turn to us too" Jazzper

Friendly with:
Ramona: Another tailor Ellie found she has a lot in common with. She enjoyed their chat. "I hope to see you again!" WildRoze

Arthur: A gentleman, interested in trading with Stoltfar. "I hope we can work together!" Morbid

Asero: A nice man who seems to go out of his way to make her feel better. "You are kind.." Electric

Sugar: A lovely lady who helped get her brother back. They seem to have a lot in common. "I am so grateful for the help. " Ruu

Axton: Sugar's guard, he is playful, but he seems kind. "Dont make me jump too much!" Lavilethorn

Hy: A sweet artist who gave her a drawing, and her brother's partner. "I'm glad you make him happy.." Hyliade

Ess: She does not understand her half the time "I wish more people would try to understand you." Rue

Arianne: A face from a memory. "I will not jump to conclusions.. " Rossu

Olive: Intimidating...but means well? "I trust that you did as I asked.." Smurf

Linden: An old friend of her fathers. "Thank you for the kind words.. " RagingLunacy

James Varyn: A tension between families, and yet he seemed kind. "I prefer to make my own judgements.. " TheDeester

Cal: A kind and curious sailor. "You are so sweet" Azoasis

Gilligan: An awkward but cute Caparii "You got plants for hands..." Samwych

Jaden: A name she heard before. "You are far from what I expected." CloakedReaper

Isaac: A pessemist, but he listened to and understood her thoughts without prejudice. "I hope I made things seem a little brighter.." Joseph12Q

Fronslin: What started as a tense relationship has settled. She wants to believe he is a good man. "I appreciate your effort to change my mind." Fronslin

Eliyana: Ellie is unsure of this one, but she wants to beleive she's not the one. "Hmm.. " Sophe

Disliked:
Preotul: A jishrimite who made her fear for her life. "You're wrong. You are evil." Morbid

The fool: Another jishrimite who she hit over the head. "You are bad...but am I better?" Bartooliinii

Missed:
Odette: Mother...No one will fill the void you have left in my heart.

Tryg: Father...I will miss your kind eyes and safety.

Althalos: A distant memory...but a strong one.

Socks: My puppy...Oh how I long for your cuddles.

Azariah: Try and stop me.

Skunkgoop: "I blame myself." Jeroxia

Dar'ket: "I must be cursed.." MaelstromPuddle

Last edited:

Samiwashere

Lord of Altera
Legend
samiwasthere
samiwasthere
Legend
Orders:
[X] Completed [/] Failed/Abandoned [-] In progress

+Many pairs of socks [X]
+Shoes [/]
+Cloaks for refugees [-]
+Two white tabards for Isaac [X]

Art:
eeeeeeeee.png

eeeeeeeee by Solus

Last edited:

Samiwashere

Lord of Altera
Legend
samiwasthere
samiwasthere
Legend
I forgot to poke this last time i did updates so:
+Relations
+Added outfits
+Added a little divider thing I designed
+Life events
+New theme! Cause who doesnt love a bit of Landslide

Poke me if you want relations and/or if you have any idea of what I should do with the second claim, i wanna be creative with it ^-^