Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Active Chieftess Ellie Strand - Guardian of The Tundra

Samiwashere

Soul stealer
Retired Staff
Samiwashere
Samiwashere
Legend
I don't write enough anymore, so when I felt inspired to do this I was quite excited. Obviously this is not cannon, and even if it was Ellie wouldn't remember it. Just a writing exercise, like when I used to write journals.

I thought that I would see my mother’s smiling face, or my father would pull me into his beefy arms, welcome me and tell me that it was okay. I thought I’d be surrounded by the loved ones that I had lost, my family members that passed when I was so young. Instead, the only thing I saw was a dark grey rock, damp and slightly mossy. I pressed a hand to my throat where the axe had been a moment ago, ran a shaking finger up the back of my leg where my uncle’s dagger had dug in, and inhaled the moisture in the air.

I was completely alone.

For a moment, I believed I had not died. I thought the wicked woman had spared me, and hidden me in some cave in the middle of nowhere, somewhere I would never be found. Somewhere Segar couldn’t reach me.

I called for help, my words croaking in my parched throat. I knew it was a fruitless effort. If I was alive, no one would hear me, and if I was dead, no one was there. That didn’t stop me from continuing to yell until my throat could not bear to make a noise. I curled my legs against my chest, hugging them tightly and shaking with guilt.

“I should not have left alone.” I thought to myself, closing my eyes slowly. “I should not have been so reckless, when I knew I was in danger.” Whatever rage had pushed me to abandon Linistel was long gone by now, and simply replaced with a horrible, gut-wrenching pain in my heart. I saw my brother on the back of my closed lids, his frame vulnerable and tired as he swept tears from the sides of his stoic face. I shook those thoughts free, running my fingers through my hair, but they were only replaced with images of others, people I had let down.

A halfling, his peppy little walk becoming a slow drag of feet, his eyes laced with lack of sleep, my last words replaying in his mind. A troubled guard, whose subconscious was already so plagued with fear, only becoming more afraid. A pregnant lover, struggling to keep her partner from crumbling to pieces. A leader, with heart so full of care, staring at the recipe we had made together.

A lone hunter, who learnt, for one last night, how it felt to hold someone, only to have them slip away moments later; lost.

A kidnapper, who spared me once before. Would she feel guilty? Would she regret what she had done? Was I truly that hopeful, after all that had happened?

I clasped my hands together, muttering soft prayers to Theodra, begging her to guide them all to brighter horizons, so that they may forgive me for being so irresponsible, and taking them off the path of happiness, even if just for a little while. I prayed they would not fear the world for this, that they would not succumb to the power of evil, the power of the woman who had killed me.

I realised then, perhaps a little too late, that I was strong. There is power in courage, and it is greater than any malicious force. There is power in family and community which no evil could overcome. I did not fear the woman who killed me; I pitied her. She believed her spite could tear people apart, but in fact it did the opposite, and when she inevitably failed, as all evil does, she would be alone.

A sense of relief washed over me as the cave began to fade. I was not scared.

Samiwashere

Soul stealer
Retired Staff
Samiwashere
Samiwashere
Legend
Can't wait to see how much trauma she goes through this time
This character was jinxed before I even played her!

Anyway yeah she’s back, lots of drama, lots of new weaknesses. Poke if you want a relation I may have forgotten. I guess I added a voice ref at some point? I don’t remember adding it? I will probably change it.

Also the “prone to panic attacks” thing will be a DC from now on. ;)

Samiwashere

Soul stealer
Retired Staff
Samiwashere
Samiwashere
Legend
Lil updoots
+some minor relationship adjustments
+updates on personality
+NEW VOICE REF cause the other one was just??? a music video??? idk
+other things
poke if i forgot anything

Samiwashere

Soul stealer
Retired Staff
Samiwashere
Samiwashere
Legend
Updated. I may have forgotten some relations so poke me if you want one.
The Odette 2.0 transition has begun.

Samiwashere

Soul stealer
Retired Staff
Samiwashere
Samiwashere
Legend
Small updates. Hair is back. Theodra is outie. Ellie is still depressed but hey
poke if i forgot something

Samiwashere

Soul stealer
Retired Staff
Samiwashere
Samiwashere
Legend
Updates. Ellie is changing a lot. Re-did personality section and removed some old relations. Poke if you want a relation.

Samiwashere

Soul stealer
Retired Staff
Samiwashere
Samiwashere
Legend
Ref changes, voice changes, many changes. New personality section. Relations updates. Poke me if I forgot you or you want an update... kbai

Samiwashere

Soul stealer
Retired Staff
Samiwashere
Samiwashere
Legend
Updates:
+She 21 now
+She hates most people now.
+She's so damn paranoid.
+She's actually doing something with her life.
+Lovely new art that I adore!
+Also because of how she feels about people now, from now on I am limiting her relations to only trustied 'allies' (not necessarily friends.) family and people she wouldnt mind killing. (aka she is odette already)

poke me if i forgot something i have not slept properly in 7 years

Samiwashere

Soul stealer
Retired Staff
Samiwashere
Samiwashere
Legend
small updates. nothing too major. just a lot of character development.
oh and a new main ref because it is scary accurate and i love it.

Samiwashere

Soul stealer
Retired Staff
Samiwashere
Samiwashere
Legend
Ellie is now missing, having made the choice herself to disappear for a while. This means that I will not be playing her actively for a little while, unless someone knows where she is (which is like two people) and wants RP, she is just gonna be living life and thinking about stuff. I don't plan to keep her away too long, just a little bit so i can figure out where im going with her next.

also this was a lot more emotional for me than I expected, it was nice to feel like Ellie was important to people, so thanks to everyone who made it such an important part of her arc. SHE WILL BE BACK SOON AND SHE WILL KICK NAMES AND TAKE ASS

edit: also her new theme cause its beautiful and y'all should hear it

Last edited:

Samiwashere

Soul stealer
Retired Staff
Samiwashere
Samiwashere
Legend
Alright she done. Its not too different but there are some major life changing updates laced in there. She back.

Im still deciding whether I will do in depth relations, and if you're not on there and think you should be poke me.

Samiwashere

Soul stealer
Retired Staff
Samiwashere
Samiwashere
Legend
Was changing up relations and then some things happened so small updates. Won’t be tagging relations will just tag people when they’re added/updated.
Ellie a sadboi again

Samiwashere

Soul stealer
Retired Staff
Samiwashere
Samiwashere
Legend
Welp she’s going missing again while I figure her out! Not a lot has changed on the profile itself this is just so people are aware I won’t be playing her for a little bit.

If anyone for any reason wants to go out of their way to find her just poke me and I can probably make like some kind of mystery out of it. Leave clues and stuff. ;)