Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Elfa Hansdotter -- In-depth Character Sheet

HogoShi_Kitsune

Lord of Altera
Legend
HogoShi_Kitsune
HogoShi_Kitsune
Legend
why did you suspect Thannis when I left no witnesses or evidence at all, bar a Jishrim sigil?
That's the result of extensive research and interviewing on my part. In fact, I had originally never suspected Thannis at all: I suspected Corpse-Eater. It was after finding the falchion with the bloody handle which Elfa identified as coming from Zima'Maloj that I added Thannis and Raven to the list of suspects, as they're the only ones Elfa is aware of that have a connection to Zima. Note, this is not incriminating evidence at all, it just added two potentials. So, Elfa went to Zima to speak to Nireth, and Raven was there. He had found the house as well, and his investigation lead him to believe it was Thannis (I did not ask how he came to this conclusion), and he confirmed it was definitely not corpse-eater. As that was one of the people on my suspect list, Elfa felt stronger about it being him. Then, Elfa went to Azerport to speak to Maplehoof, and it was then she dissociated for the first time. I'd flipped a coin to see which of the two people (Thannis or Raven) child-Elfa would've thought the murderer was, and it landed on Thannis. That's the story she stuck with when she dissociated back into Elfa.

In other words, I came to Thannis on a coin flip.

Megadonkey30

Lord of Altera
MD30
MD30
That's the result of extensive research and interviewing on my part. In fact, I had originally never suspected Thannis at all: I suspected Corpse-Eater. It was after finding the falchion with the bloody handle which Elfa identified as coming from Zima'Maloj that I added Thannis and Raven to the list of suspects, as they're the only ones Elfa is aware of that have a connection to Zima. Note, this is not incriminating evidence at all, it just added two potentials. So, Elfa went to Zima to speak to Nireth, and Raven was there. He had found the house as well, and his investigation lead him to believe it was Thannis (I did not ask how he came to this conclusion), and he confirmed it was definitely not corpse-eater. As that was one of the people on my suspect list, Elfa felt stronger about it being him. Then, Elfa went to Azerport to speak to Maplehoof, and it was then she dissociated for the first time. I'd flipped a coin to see which of the two people (Thannis or Raven) child-Elfa would've thought the murderer was, and it landed on Thannis. That's the story she stuck with when she dissociated back into Elfa.

In other words, I came to Thannis on a coin flip.
Praise be to Jax. For it is actually he, who is god of justice.

HogoShi_Kitsune

Lord of Altera
Legend
HogoShi_Kitsune
HogoShi_Kitsune
Legend
Making updates to my char sheet and cleaning things up. Also, adding explanation on some people to give a bit of history or Elfa's opinion of them.

Somnastra

Puppycat Herder
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
Retired Owner
Somnastra
Somnastra
Good
Som was like the first person Elfa met. Not after Therry died. Harumph.