Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Deceased { Elizabeth Kane }

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff

(Custom Art from Elena Skitalets)
{ Mage Profile }

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

| Kê¥ Ìñ£ðrmå†ïðñ |
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Elizabeth Kane knows death, and radiates it from her being."
- The Grey Lady

Name: Elizabeth Kane
Nickname/Alias: Eliza, Liz, Lizzie, Kane, Lady Kane, Countess, Duchess, Revenant, Mother, Planeswalker
Full Titles: Duchess of Kalstaat, Countess of Eastwatch, Revenant, Mother, Planeswalker, Animancer

Race: Northern Human
Culture: Kane - Kalstaat - Kalt

Social Status: Nobility without titles
Profession: Magus
Sexuality: Fleeting interests
Marital Status: Widowed, but taken
Height: 5'4
Weight: 135lbs

Homeland: Queensport
Current Home: Queensport, but traveling more often now
Date of Birth: Specific date unknown. After settling the new continent.
Date of Death:
April 5, 2018 - Attacked by wolves whilst riding outside of Queensport
September 10, 2018 - Neck snapped when a Long Armed Pillager collided into a mountain. While on fire. While being momentarily blinded.

Status: Slowly, Elizabeth's sense of freedom and lack of direct ties to the kingdom has warped her priorities. She has a large dissociation from the situations around her and finds herself caring less and less about the mortals and petty squabbles. She feels unfettered, and she is pushing herself further and further towards the arcane.

------------------------------------------------------------

| þh¥§ï¢ål Ɔrïßµ†ê§ |
-----------------------------------------------------------
"When I was a young girl, my father told me that I would never be a fighter. He would not even try to teach me. He gave me a dagger and told me that I would be better off to run. I may never win a contest of strength, but I dare anyone try and tell me that again."

Build: She is a petite woman, but remains agile and fit from frequent exercise.
Hair: Elizabeth's hair falls well below her shoulders with noticeable curl. It is an intense dark brown with wisps of auburn in the light. Most often, she pulls portions of it back and pins it. Usually some array of beads and feathers incorporated into it decoratively.
Eyes: A deep, vibrant green that has defined the Kane line for generations. { x }
Skin: Pale, but riddled with many scars and burns.
Identifying Marks:
Her left palm is branded with a four symbols arranged in a pattern

Her left arm is burned from fingertips to above her elbow in patterns that follow her veins.
There is a black mark on the back of her neck whose edges shift and move as if alive

Appearance: Elizabeth is a peculiar mix of well-kept wealth and rag-tag baubles. Her clothing tends to be well cared for, as she puts work into repairing them herself the best she can. Well made garments and quality materials. However, her wardrobe is usually marked by several belts, loops, or pouches containing carved bone charms or trinkets. Sometimes feathers worked into her her hair, or additional necklaces on hemp rope or silk ribbons. She has a curious and almost eclectic air to her appearance, but her demeanor with the general public give her a standoffish and dour appearance.
Hygiene: Elizabeth bathes regularly. If not in the castle baths, she visits the hot spring. She smells of sandalwood and lemon in most encounters.

Posture: Straight backed, but not unaccustomed to leaning on things.
Gait: Without a dire scenario to navigate through, she will meander slowly. When conducting business, she is more apt to quick steps.
Dominant Hand: Right
Habits and Mannerisms:
Pacing when agitated
Staring at people for prolonged periods of time
Talking to herself and muttering aloud

Scars:
Her left palm is branded with a symbol, referenced above. Evelyn burned it into her palm
A scar across her left cheek from a childhood horse riding accident
A claw wound above her bellybutton where a wendigo pierced her
Murkquel fang marks on the top of her right forearm
Crosshatched claw marks from a winged rat from her right cheekbone to jawline. Very faint.
Her left arm is covered in burns from her hand to the middle of her upper arm. It is as if the burns follow the lines of her veins. Lingering scars.
Her upper right arm has a scar from being impaled through by a fence post.
Some patches of skin, such as her neck, some on the lower jaw, shoulders, abdomen and calves, appear red and 'cracked'. Almost like her skin has been shattered. (Healed by Formist, without a trace)
A small, perfectly white star on a vein at the bend of her left elbow. A mark leftover from Shalherana's healing.
There is a black mark on the back of her neck whose edges shift and move as if alive

Broken Bones:
Upper left arm (Healed)
Right shoulder blade fractured (Healed)

Illnesses: None currently
Allergies: Bee stings, but this has yet to make itself apparent

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

| Ȇh & Mð†ïvå†ïðñ§ |
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I have died for this world and fought for it, and for what? To be faced with betrayal, naivete, ignorance, and hatred. And yet despite this, I continue to step forward at every crisis like a fool. Perhaps protecting the ones I care about is my truest curse."

Key Drives: ⫸ Protect Katherine and Varik ⫸ Arcane Perfection ⫸ Defend the realms
Religious Values: Samaritan
Alignment: Neutral

{ Short Term Goals }
(In no order)

⫸ Golems

⫸ Travel
⫸ White Lies & Wolfgang
⫸ Evolve with Stolas

{ Long Term Goals }
(In no order)

⫸ Build the grimoire

⫸ Create a legacy worth leaving behind
⫸ Fight threats as they arise

{ = | = | = | = }

{ Completed Goals }
(In no order)
⫸ Stronger Elementals ⫸ Restore Compendium ⫸ ...The Servant ⫸ Surpass Alison ⫸ Find a suitable apprentice ⫸ The Magister's Exchange ⫸ Investigate the rumors heard in the Eastwatch Tavern ⫸ Determine the threat level of the vyres ⫸ Find someone worthy as a protege ⫸ Reassess relationships ⫸ Jaden ⫸ Aleksei ⫸ Lothaire ⫸ Wolfgang ⫸ The Vyre Accord ⫸ The Royal Court ⫸ Spark the apprentices ⫸ Stockpile holy water locations in the city ⫸ Gather information ⫸ Appoint tasks ⫸ Nurture Katherine's recovery ⫸ The vyre quandary ⫸ Test Kitrana's abilities ⫸ Prepare Wolfgang for the future ⫸ Eradicate Strange ⫸ The Rangers...
⫸ Return Queensport to normalcy (Clean up the wraith damage, get the castle in order, restart trade) ⫸ Foster Atrus's place in the household ⫸ Test the limits of her newfound abilities ⫸ Survive the adjustment ⫸ Teach Kitrana and Atrus ⫸ Take Katherine somewhere new ⫸ Experimentation ⫸ Gifts ⫸ Freedom

{ Failed or Abandoned Goals }
(In no order)
⫸ Cerberus ⫸ Seance Maceo ⫸ Seance Godric ⫸ Aleksandar & Charles ⫸ Cogimency ⫸ Hawklight ⫸ Secure Ater ⫸ Artisan's Festival ⫸ Duel Jaden ⫸ Gestalt ⫸ Starsinger ⫸ Joseph ⫸ Augmentation ⫸ Bring in more citizens ⫸ Sigmar ⫸ Charlotte ⫸ Seraphine ⫸ Banishment

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

| Qµålï†ïê§ & £låw§ |
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I have not come here to be your friend. There is work to be done but if you're not a complete idiot, I may stay for niceties after. I make no promises."

Intelligence: Her knowledge base is nearly encyclopedic. She has read the entirety of Compendium's library. Has spoken with mages, scholars, and priests across the land. Studied old texts and learned new skills along the way. She believes her knowledge surpasses most everyone around her and is incredibly stubborn to ever admit she's made a factual error.

Known Languages:
Common
: Total fluency. Native tongue.
Rede: Total fluency. Native tongue.
Lavoyarde: Total fluency. Began lessons when she was very young and grew her vocabulary over the years.
Elven: Workable. She's been taught by Jaden, but she doesn't let anyone know she speaks it, or understands it.

Lures: ⫸ Old books ⫸ Intellectual discourse ⫸ Competent people ⫸ Shadows ⫸ Animals ⫸ Very, very tall things ⫸ Solitude ⫸ Danger ⫸ Whiskey
Memory: Usually, quite precise
Phobias: ⫸ Dying alone Being Trapped or Imprisoned
Addictions: ⫸ Adrenaline ⫸ Magic ⫸

Strengths:
Knowledge
- She has an extensive knowledge base and a very high intellect. She knows a lot, about a lot of things.
Nimble - She is quick and evasive. Because of her spells, she is often jumping or climbing things. Acrobatic, in a way.
Intuitive - She has a feel for people and can get a sense for their inner drives and intentions.
Arcane - She is proficient with Animancy and she can employ a variety of tools for various situations.

Weaknesses:
Over Confident - She has a firm belief that there is nothing she cannot do or handle for herself. It leads to Elizabeth putting herself in harm's way because she has no regard for her chance of failure.
Disconnected - She has grown more and more dissociated from mortals around her. The squabbles and strife of the Kalstaat seem lesser to her now that she is removed from it. Petty problems of a kingdom that are not her concern anymore. She is dangerously aloof to many people as she drifts further and further into her dissociated state.
Stubborn - When she has reached a decision or any sort of conclusion on a topic, it will be a miracle if anyone can get her to change her mind.
Arrogant - Despite making an effort to suppress it, Elizabeth is ferociously arrogant. At different points in her life, it has pushed people away.

Fears:
Large Arachnids - Her earliest memories are being carried away from Queensport as spider's attacked. As well, the spider mutants in the deserts.
Cogimencers - She does not fear them all, but the idea of any being or entity being able to alter her mind without her awareness unsettles her deeply
Imprisonment - She lost innumerable months in mind-numbing isolation, trapped in a realm as she fed off of planar entities to survive. She cannot go back there. She will not. Her nightmares are filled with visions of that place.

Temper: Prone to lashing out with harsh words and walking away from infuriating situations rather than dealing with the root issues
Sense of Humour: Deeply morbid and dark
Pet Peeves: ⫸ Idiots ⫸ Being compared to her parents in any way
Sleeping Pattern: Poorly. She is plagued by nightmares that come and go through the night. She is getting used to them in some capacity, but they are worse on nights Jaden is not with her. When he is near, she is quick to calm.
Dreams/Nightmares:
A labyrinth of cave tunnels unending
The dragon's diseased breath choking her and her eyes burning without end
She relives her death in Linlea and she wakes up as she hits the mountain
The Mountain Pass
Hobbies:
Bone carving
Sewing
Reading
Research
Dancing
Experimentation
Physical Training
Routines:
Ever since Linlea, she runs as the start to her day, followed by archery practice at the targets outside.

Meals often eaten with the family in the breakfast room
A portion of the day spent in the workshop, experimenting and pouring over the grimoires
Doing whatever else she wants >: )

dark green #012B06
gold/green #626303

Last edited:

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

| þð§§ê§§ïðñ§ |
"When I come in here and look at all the mementos I've accumulated over the years, it reminds me the person I used to be. The people that I used to have. It is bittersweet, I suppose, to see the past laid out before me. Funny to imagine how sentimental I've become, really."

Wardrobe: She dresses primarily for practicality. She favors breeches, and sturdy boots. Most often she'll be seen wearing some shade of burgundy or red. Of late, a fur lined doublet over a white woolen blouse. You almost never see her wearing a dress.

Notable Outfits:
[ x ] [ x ] - A black and green gown for most outings requiring gowns of some description. (Credit to someone on PMC for making it. LadyRebecca I believe)
[ x ] [ x ] - A burgundy overcoat with dark breeches with enough pockets to hide secrets for days. She cares for the coat meticulously. Gloves and riding boots. (Credit to Charybdis for making it)
[Screenshot pending] - A black and gold gown. A gift from Ramona, their new maid. (Credit to WildRoze . Will upload screenshot link soon.)
[No screenshot] - A black gryphon feather cloak, made with a split down the middle for dramatic flying effects when jumping down.
[ x ] - A burgundy doublet with gray breeches and knee length boots. A leather belt with a bone clasp. There are two rows of loops sewn up the front of the doublet where bones can be slid in and out of place easily.

Armor:
[ x ] [ x ] - A red gambeson, similar in color to her other coat of choice. It is clasped with six carved bone pieces. (Credit to Lannis for this one. An adjustment of the Charbydis skin)
[ x ] [ x ] - A gray gambeson, with black leather pants, gloves, and boots. A gift from Andre Ursae. (UmbraSicarius No skin currently)
A well made jack-of-plates dyed red. Given as a gift by Theodosius.
A set of armor made by Podric Flanders. Pauldrons, chestplate, and armguards. Skin by rygan.

Jewelry:
Elizabeth wears a great deal of jewelry, and will have many pieces on her at any given time. She has hemp corded necklaces and bracelets with beads and bone charms. A black silk ribbon choker with a bone charm. A few regular gold and silver chains as well. A few rings. Beads and feathers in her hair. These are always present, and these are the only ones visible above her clothing.

[ x ] Her mother's necklace. Worn on special, formal occasions.
[ x ] A silver necklace and pendant set with a ruby. Worn always underneath her clothing.
[ x ] It is a small pendant with a simple silver chain. Extending from the charm's top are four claws from a beast of unknown origin, made from silver. Within their grasp is a red gem. One word is inscribed on the base of the pendant. "Valor." From Fleur. Worn on formal occasions.
[ x ] A golden ring with a ruby setting
Her hair contains various metal beads, bone beads, and various other adornments worked into it.
A black silk ribbon worn as a necklace with a carved and polished bone pendant in the shape of a pillar.
[ x ] Rose gold ring with large oval setting. Diamonds and light green tourmaline.
[ x ] Large ruby drops in a braided gold necklace

[ x ] Diamond and green ring with intricate settings. Given to Aelyth

Most Prized Possessions: The book with two metal covers, with locks built into it. A gift from Charles. { x }

Weaponry:
A misericorde dagger from her father. Hanging from her hip. Always.

The boot knife she got from James Varyn. In her left boot. Always.
Scalpel. Always. Kept in one of the belt pouches.
A pair of steel dirks, gifted from Andre Ursae [ x ] One strapped to each thigh. Always.

A longsword and its sheath taken from Stoneheart's halfway house. She usually leaves it at home these days, but sometimes does carry it on her hip
⫸ A bow taken from the militia hall she has claimed as her own.
A recurve bow made of elk sinew, cow horn, and spruce wood. One hundred pound draw weight. A gift from Theodosius.
A selfbow about her height unstrung, given to her by Jaden Seeker.
⫸ A white marble bow that has veins of teal running through it, that behaves like wood. A gift from Archon.

A sacrificial dagger from the spider cult of Queensport, taken from the halfway house of Stoneheart. Given to Jane.
A bastard sword, gifted from Andre Ursae. Given to Wolfgang as a gift.
A dagger with a sheathe. The handle is blackened towards the guard. Lost after the gryphon hybrid attack.

A recurve bow & quiver taken from the halfway house of Stoneheart. Destroyed when compelled to drop it into acid by The Bottomless Well.

Carried Inventory:
⫸ Weaponry: 2 steel dirks, boot knife, misericorde always.

⫸ Jewelry: Various necklaces on hemp rope, leather, or silk ribbon. A few rings. Gold beads and bones in her hair
⫸ Scalpel
Three pouches fastened to her belt containing bones, feathers, charcoal, strips of cloth
⫸ Small journal either in a belt pouch or coat pocket. About the size of a hand.
An array of small bones slotted into loops in columns on either side of her doublet
Several belts, buckles, and straps.

Her coat, which has many pockets.

Other Possessions:
⫸ Lodestone from a leyline

⫸ Several liters of holy water in Queensport
⫸ 2 jars of a burn salve
⫸ Boxes with various ritualistic materials. (Vials of water, ash, clay, string, feathers, bones, sinews, inks.)
⫸ An elephant tusk
⫸ A set of rabbit fur gloves
⫸ Niko's hand mirror
⫸ Dragon scales
⫸ Green glowing rocks from the Keeper's lair
⫸ The book between two metal covers, with locks build into it. A gift from Charles. {
x }
⫸ A bleached ram's skull
⫸ Edmund Hallon's skull.
Brennard Westmay's skull
Clay marionette, baby sized {
x }
Intricately carved bone charms and ornaments
A rudimentary wooden figurine, roughly five inches. It holds a likeness to Elizabeth
⫸ A large, uncut sapphire from Archon
⫸ A long feather from Archon that fell from the sky
⫸ Tealstones from Archon

A collection of mortal remains salvaged from the cathedral crypts in Queensport. They have been consecrated and burned.
A hard clay marionette, about the size of a five year old child. It was destroyed.
Two old music boxes Given to Katherine

The Ring of Intelligence (Given to Charles)

Funds: She has a sizable amount of money put back, along with further investments bringing in income.
Income: She has the income from Eastwatch.
Lands: Eastwatch, Compendium, Stoneheart until Varik is of age
Homes: Queensport Castle, Compendium Manor, room in Stoneheart, manor in Storm's Landing, Storm Hall
Pets: Her three horses.
Transportation: She prefers to ride when she can. If not that, she'll walk. Doesn't care for fancy carriages.

Favors Earned:
Lothaire Dugald (A contract of his life.)

Aleksei Ivanov (A contract of his obedience.)
Kitrana Dawnriver (A contract of her servitude.)

Atrus Mandovi (A contract of his flesh.)

Favors Owed:
⫸ Sigmar
⫸ Yrdil Hakiaz

Last edited:

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff

Rêlå†ïðñ§ wï†h Ö†hêr§
-- Lengthy relations are usually reserved for the people that are important to her. If she doesn't know them well or have many reactions with them, don't be offended if there's not a small paragraph. --
Relations marked by a ( ) denote that Elizabeth considers this person as part of her 'collection'. This is not an inherently bad thing.

£åmïl¥

⫸ Katherine Kane (Daughter) Elz
Elizabeth believes she failed Katherine the moment she failed to stop Strange from taking her. She felt for many years that she was an inadequate mother, and recognizes her own selfish choices along the way. She knows it was selfish to step away from the Kalstaat, and to leave it in the hands of a child. Yet despite Elizabeth's own failings, Katherine still holds nothing but love for her. Elizabeth doesn't understand why, but is glad Katherine still holds warmth despite everything she has been put through. Elizabeth knows the girl is on her own path now, and is thankful she is in a position to watch her daughter flourish, even if it is at a distance.

⫸ Wolfgang Harrister (Her Light) Rygan
"You are not the same little boy running from your family that you once were. You have grown and changed, and I feel that my decision to distance myself from the political realm has distanced me from you. I sometimes regret my selfish action of leaving you to fend for the kingdom, but I could not have kept my sanity had I stayed. I only hope that the distance between us does not grow because you see me as cold and uncaring. I pray you to not mistake my path for one of inhumanity."

⫸ Jane Eisen (Her Wildfire) Sizzix
Jane is one that struggles to see her own worth, and that pains Elizabeth to see. Jane feels out of place and often times unworthy of her place in Queensport, but there is only so much Elizabeth can say to try and prove that she earned her place there as many as any of the others. Jane shines brilliantly but is blind to her own light.

⫸ Varik (The Innocent) Lannis
She has put much of her grief and sorrow away for her role in his mother's death. But she still does not feel as much a bond with the boy as the others. She has him call her Aunt Elizabeth, because it feels like less of a lie than anything else. She sees to his needs, makes sure he is fed, and instructs him in necessary lessons. She is content to let him play and explore outside rather than keeping him near and coddling this one.

⫸ Charles Kane (Tether to Sanity) Lannis
You have been my anchor to this world for many years, and I am grateful for that. I wish that I could visit with you more, but I know you can take care of yourself. We lead our own lives now. I hope you are enjoying your time in Hawksreach, and I will try to visit more often when I can.
Aleksandar Kane (Eldest Brother) Solus
She wonders what has become of him. One day she hopes that he can meet his niece, and she can make her own opinion of him.
Alistair Kane (Grandfather) The Living Ghost
Irrelevant. Unhinged.
Alison Kane (Mother Dearest) Elz
Regrettable attachment and affection to. There was an uncomfortable past between them, but Elizabeth finds camaraderie in her mother's company these days.
Brennard Westmay (Father) Mitch
She has made amends, and admittedly finds a comfort in his presence she never expected to find again. She will feel a certain amount of sorrow if he cannot remain, but will be glad to see him stay if he can manage the feat.
Nwalme Fuvur (Cogimentalist Great Uncle) blargtheawesome
Arrogant. Demeaning. Untrustworthy. Transparent. Dangerous.
Aelyth Fuvur (Empress) Elz
"I would have greatly loved to meet you in other circumstances. The duel was an unfair distraction, but I am sure we will speak again soon. You have large shoes to fill and a reputation to overcome."
⫸Aleksei Ivanov (Mother's Toy) blargtheawesome
Cabbages. May he find contentment there.

þåråmðµr§

⫸ Jaden Seeker (Anchor) CloakedReaper
"You keep me human and remain a voice of reason when I would otherwise go too far. We are partners, you and I. Where you keep me human, I can only hope that I can keep you alive. I understand your pain and I know how much it bothers you that you must subsist on the lifeblood of your loved ones. But the thought of a world without you, if Archon cannot return you, is a terror I can hardly face. I will not stop you if you seek to end the curse, but I will do everything I can to ensure you are returned whole."

⫸ Stolas (Paramour)
"We are one."

†rµ§†êÐ

⫸ Niko Variclav (Cogimens) Niko
She is pleased that he has returned to his old self, and takes comfort in knowing that he was able to be brought back from the precipice of nihilistic implosion.

⫸ Leofaren Venna (Researcher) Shankster
"Of course we are friends. I regard you very highly, Leofaren, and I always will."

Joseph (Ranger) JoeJoe
Elizabeth feels a great warmth towards Joseph, and is often appreciative of his company. She would trust him with anything and knows he is reliable. But she often feels a small amount of guilt when he expresses sadness that Jaden has not confided certain things in him as he has with her. She wishes she knew how to assure Joseph that he is Jaden's oldest friend, and the son he is proud of.

⫸ Otto von Sturmherz (Weasel) Paint
"I trust you like I trust Wolfgang. We have been through a lot, you and I. And while it may have stung that you believe Katherine was more suited, and that she provided the fresh start that I could not, it is a reason I value you. You speak truthfully. I fear that we will drift apart when I leave the Kalstaat and that saddens me. But for now... I am thankful that you are among my chosen few."

Karsten (The Old Bear) Jstar
Sometimes, there are conversations that just need to be had. The words shared on the graveled coast was a welcomed change. She is still unaccustomed to being so.. human with people. Letting the walls down enough to let them see who she is. But Karsten is one that deserved that show into humanity as well as humility. She will, as they say, "Shoot the shit" with him when she feels like it.

⫸ Fern (Surprising Warmth) ForestRose
She does not know Fern as well as she would like, and their interactions have been fewer and far between lately. But she would trust Fern without question should it come to a fight or a matter of importance. She feels camaraderie with the caparii and is immensely fond of the little Fernling as well.

£rïêñЧ

⫸ Sigmar (Young Heir) Archbishop
"I hope you have found yourself in this time away, Sigmar. I hope you found what you were searching for."

⫸ Kitrana Dawnriver (Little Apprentice) French Roast
Desperately, she wishes that Kitrana would be her own person. She can understand a friendship, but Kitrana's blind following of Raalvara is like a devout worshiping a god. It has been this way as long as Elizabeth has known Kitrana. In Linlea, during Raalvara's absence, and even now. Make no mistake that Elizabeth holds no ill will against Raalvara, but things that Kitrana could be so much more if she would put herself first, or at the very least, see Raalvara as an equal instead of a deity. Even Leofaren comes second compared to the loyalty she holds for the other woman. Elizabeth doesn't think anything will ever change Kitrana's priorities, which is sad given how great the woman could be if she stood on her own.

⫸ Kopii (Formist) Omikuji
"I have known you longer than most, and we have had a wild story unfold between us. We are very different at the end of the day, but one that I remain at ease when I speak with."

Aryn (The Elf) Lannis
She had always liked Aryn but knew little of him at first. As time goes on, she has actually grown to appreciate his surprising wisdom. He is reckless at times, and he is quirky enough to be an oddity. But his outlook is grounded in more forethought than she would have originally expected. She may still tease him from time to time in well meaning jest, but she rather respects his theologies at the day's end.

⫸ Atrus Mandovi (Blank Canvas) Squidziod
For the apprentice with the harshest cost of magic, he is oddly the one she has the softest spot for.

⫸ Podric (Blessed) Luam
Over time, she has slowly come to miss his presence. The animosity and distrust has faded, and more of a comfort comes from him after the day he flew with her daughter, and when she went to Haven to help defend it from vyres. She is not sure he considers her a friend, but she has put aside the past on her end for now.

⫸ Yrdl Hakiaz (Guard) Baron2537
Elizabeth sees great potential in Yrdl, and wants to see him do well. She thinks he is amusing, but not in the way she is amused by lessers. His way of thinking is so different to her own, but he is a warm sort. She cares a great deal for him and does not want him to come to harm due to his apparent youth. She does, however, feel guilty for sending him into danger without realizing he was but a child.

⫸ Gerry McIvy (Halfling) Jeroxia
"You're a good one, Mr. McIvy- Gerry, I mean."

Rê§þꢆêÐ

Kam (Earthspawn) Kamaoe
Elizabeth quite likes Kam, but it is difficult knowing Jaden's dislike of her over the Kristoff incident. She remembers being a young child and standing beside Kam in the old palace, watching Maceo bleed out. It was some misplaced belief that Alison wished her to watch, but Kam stayed with her to keep her safe as everything fell to chaos. Time and time again, the earthspawn has been a reliable aid and ally in various crises. Elizabeth respects her.

ßêñê£ï¢ïål

⫸ Guinevere Dugald (Cartographer) Charybdis
Elizabeth quite likes Guinevere overall, but rarely sees her enough to interact more than superficial hellos. She thinks the woman could do great things and be an asset to the city, if she were to be around more often.

Uriel (Valiant) BoredBrit
His fervor for Valiant gives her pause, and she will not forget the day he threatened to use force to remove someone from the tavern for cursing. But she does not think him quite as distasteful as she once did. She can relate to him on some level, after their conversation at the library. She hopes he finds his place and purpose in this life.

ÌñÐêrêñ†

Lilith (The Moor) Arcana
"You've gone away, Lilith. The closer you became with Sigmund, the more distance was placed between us. Now I cannot even recall the last conversation we held. The ball, perhaps..? Whether the distance is intentional or a natural parting of ways, it is yet to be seen. You know where to find me if ever I must be sought out."
Sigmund von Hallon (Old Blood) Scardrac
"It is much the same with Lilith as it is with you. In your case, when I abdicated, our interactions slowed and ceased. The apathy that came from you that day in the hall spoke a great deal of where we stand, so I will respect your distance. If I am ever needed, you need only ask. There is no ill will I harbor, and would have liked us to remain friends, but I will not force myself into your lives. I do wish you well."

Cymic Seymour (Grape King) Cymic_
Uncouth and disrespectful in one moment, yet cordial and humble in the next. She does not enjoy his company, but has found no reason to turn down his conversations quiet yet.
Tylla (Reindeer and Goats) Blorbis83
Tylla means well, and Elizabeth enjoys speaking with her at times. However, she does find the woman's gift giving odd and wishes that Tylla would just settle into a conversation rather than delivering moose coats and reindeer. The gifts aside, Elizabeth owes her a debt for saving her life at the village and hopes to repay it somehow.
Cherysh Godfrey (Joseph's Friend) Ruu
"I am not very familiar with you, but Joseph seems quite taken with you. I would like to make the effort to sit down with you soon to see what sort of woman you are."
Azalea Silveira (Caparii Noble) Sophe
She seems a quite sort. Polite.
Hamish Wildhaber (Library) The Living Ghost

There is a wimsy to him, but many secrets as well. Honestly she could care less about the secrets
Raalvara Varyn (Old Face)
"I feel your grief and know that this has been a blow. I am sorry there is not more than I could have done."
James Varyn (Stranger)
"One day you may regain your memories. Perhaps not. I wonder if it would have been better to leave you in the River, to avoid everyone else this pain."

Çðmþlï¢å†êÐ

Sydri Ulamyar (Jaden's Granddaughter) LordMomOfRussia
"We came for you and rescued you, but you rebuff us because we do not coddle you. We could not let Ylva and Mickey out with both a Jishrim curse and the Vyre curse. If we let them out and they hurt someone, that was on us. But at least we removed the one curse we could, ensuring that at least they cannot spread it to others any further. I wish you had not endured what you did, but I won't apologize for doing what was necessary. I am sorry for your ordeal, but I did not let my own abduction define me. Nor should you let it define you."

Ayda Tideborne (Uncertain) Ayda
She liked and respected Ayda once upon a time, when the Blight threatened the continent. She thought the woman to be a fierce mother and competent fighter. However, since seeing the RSVP with the name of Tideborne, Elizabeth is not quite sure what to think. Perhaps one day soon they will get the opportunity to speak, but right now, she is worried of the moor's allegiances.

Asher Varyn (Usuerper) blargtheawesome
"I am giving you a chance for Katherine's sake. But Oren was not yours, it was James's. Varyn was not yours, it was James's. You were Castellan and kept Oren running while James ran other provinces. You should have known your place, but you decided that you would rather fight for your right to lord over Oren when it was not yours to do so with. You are so quick to anger, Asher. You're rash. I will never approve of you fighting against James rather than giving Oren up, but the duel happened and was ended by agreed terms. Moving forward, I hope you learn to temper yourself. The world is more than houses and politics. My daughter is more than just a token to assure your own political prowess. But.. I will play nice for now. Maybe you will grow on me."

Raeyna (Quiet) DizPanda
"You get yourself into dangerous situations and provoke people to anger, yet act surprised and hurt when they lash out. Some of the fights you have provoked were harsh near fatal on you, but don't try to come calling for pity when you're the one spitting in faces. Don't manipulate others into fighting your battles."

Ð泥åvðrêÐ

Caerwyn of Blackstone (Hawklight) Rygan
Cocky. Aggravating. Hawklight.

Sir Florian von Piers (Evicist) Cap
Follows coin. Lawless band. Dishonorable.

Heseya (Lustful) Reprobabe
The woman has built facades and puts on quite the show. Elizabeth thought it rather fun to peel the layers back, but cares very little for her intentions and forward nature. She is likely to be more unkind next time.

Tidebornes (Miscreants) GhostKairo123 Tideborne
She has heard and seen enough to form her opinions. She does not hold a high opinion of them, nor does she expect that to change. They are as likely to breach the Accords as they are to support Skraag and his worshippers.

James McGuffin (Troublemaker) Tot
She has heard nothing but poor stories, and seen nothing but unfavorable action.

Milah Sicarus
(Evicist Formist) Jazzper
"You've made deals with unsavory beings, Milah. Endangered Podric, perhaps intentionally. There is no trust to be spared for you."

Samael Azarin (Serpent) blargtheawesome
"Never have I met you, nor do I wish to. Your laws speak your intentions clearly and it is what I need to know. I do not care for your vyre society, nor your laws above mortal men."

Kethron (Researcher) Heie
"We were coordinating peace, and you went into the Nether to recruit an undead army. We were trying to resolve negotiations peacefully, and you betrayed humanity. We were there to fight the reapers and to keep Archon alive, but you could not abide us protecting him. You went into the Nether for those Pigmen because you were prepared to see us slaughtered by your mercenaries. I will remember this, Kethron Dramaign. You will bear the black mark till you die and therefore after."

Bliss McGuffin (Troublemaker's Troublemaking Daughter) RagingLunacy
"You are free of your demon, but your demon also told me a few interesting things about you. You go your way, and I'll go mine. I find you intolerable with our without your guest, either way."

Kyri (The Boy Who Cries Wolf) Yuki_The_Witch.
"You jump at shadows, boy. You think everyone is out to get you, but I can only keep up this nice pretense for so long. You lack maturity and your antics grate on my patience."

Hå†êÐ

Tirius (Murderer) Tohm
Wishes to end their line.

Forrest (Murderer) LeftwardElk
Wishes to end their line

Gael Dugald (Evicist) Scardrac
She is angered by those who are glad of his return. Either they refuse to accept his true nature, or are incapable of seeing it. She knows that a confrontation is inevitable if he seeks to protect Archon.

Whitespoor & Broodmother (The Stains) Jase Kakers
"I will end your wife. And then I will take your child from your arms and end your life, leaving you to wonder what fate will befall the child your raised in darkness."

Melzar (The Butcher) Bartooliinii
"The sun is rising on you, Melzar. It is only a matter of time."

M裏êÐ

Nikolai Goodwin (Beloved) [ x ]
You were the one thing to bring me from my isolation. You reminded me what it meant to be happy when I had turned my back on the world. I wish you had not been taken from me so soon.
Drummond (Dwarf) TheDeester
A long lost dream...
⫸ Ater (Sooleran) Magiik
She misses the Sool's presence. He is one of few she can be at ease with, and enjoys their joking manner. She would entertain any favor he asked of her, within reason. He remains the one person in her life that she would be open without reservation with, outside of family.
⫸ Evelyn Veileth-Fuvur (Mentor) Lannis
I did not want to see that end for you. I had the dagger in my hand as you laid on the ground but I tossed it aside because I believed there was another way. But we could not save you, but at least we released you from the torment of what you had become. I will forever be grateful for the path you set me on.
Melarue Lydril (Compendium's Caretaker) Elz
Elizabeth came to highly regard Melarue as someone who truly cared for Compendium, but also as a rare sort of individual who did not care for money or status. It is odd to see someone so... genuine.
⫸ Lothaire Dugald Mitch
She very rarely sees Lothaire, and when he is present, he remains distant and quiet before excusing himself from gatherings. She suspects he is losing interest, or rethinking his proposition. It is enough that Elizabeth hesitates and wonders if he is fit for sparking. Does he want it only for himself and his own gain, or to help protect the kingdoms like she is hoping?
Francis De Courtnay (An Old Ghost) BoredBrit
"I wish you had chosen life instead of taking your own. I am sorry that I could not be who or what you wanted me to be, Francis. I am sorry I did not stop that fight, and I wish you could have found your reason for living."
Typhon (The Mountain) Lannis
Mountain range. Babysitter. Powerful.

Last edited:

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
- T H E A R T-

Elz gets the credit for this one!
------------------

A good friend of mine outside of HollowWorld did this one for me.

Wonderful gift by Kamaoe at request of Elz :heart:

Mine doodle, though heavily referenced from { this }

Credit Elz :heart::heart::heart:

Charybdis is amazewow!

Lannis wahoooo!

Elz WOOOO! :D

Smurf is too wonderful!!

Elz Ty Lannis and Elz!
Raalvara

Lannis
Smurf bae!

Charybdis The High Priestess tarot card featuring Elizabeth

Jaden and Elizabeth drive Katherine to a Halloween party dressed as a bee. I love this, Ellievator

Charybdis Thank yoooooou! :D

Raal did some kickass art of modern day Elizabeth. I looooove it!​

Last edited:

Spirit

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
PudsNull
PudsNull
Legend
It's alright, you're human. Take your time when it comes to profiles.

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
Updates. She's so young and I've not RP'd enough with her to justify doing a relations section. So for now, it's as done as it's going to be.

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
Finally did some relation bits. If you've RP'd with her and think you deserve a relation, let me know.