Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

emerina's Application [Accepted - Jase]

Emerina

Villager
1. What is your Minecraft username?
emerina

2. How old are you?

3. What country are you from?
Canada

4. Have you read the King's Law, Code of Conducts, Official Lore, and the Player Guides yet?
Yes

5. In your own words, how would you define metagaming and powergaming?
Metagaming is using outside resources such as forms or PM for information that your character would have no reason to know and powergaming is forcing another players actions through your roleplay, normally without their consent.

6. Do we allow X-Raying mods or X-Ray texture packs on the server?
No

7. Name one of our current Mentors.
Niko

8. Tell us about yourself!
I have been roleplaying in various games over my life time, the most prominent have been world of Warcraft and minecraft but others have been present. I listen to many types of music but mostly indie rock. I play many interments such as piano, guitar, flute and violin. Most of the video games that I play are made for relaxation and i tend to stray away from more competitive games. My favorite band is the national.

9. Do you have any examples of your work?
No

10. Did anyone refer you? If not, how did you find our server?
No

About Your Character!

Character Name
:
Rinea Altina

Character Age:

Character Race:
Human-Anhalder

Appearance:
Rinea is a petite child for her age. She is 4'6" tall and weighs 86 lbs. she has dark brown hair and dark green eyes. Her hair goes down to her waist that is normally held in a braid or tied back.Her skin is pale. Her usual attire consists long tight dresses that frill out at the bottom.

(Optional) Picture of the Skin:

Written Test!
Rinea looked up from her study to see the sun setting over the horizon. She knew that her bed time was nearing and that she best get ready. She closed the book that she was reading and placed it on the shelf. as her hand slowly released the book to set it back into its place her fingers dragged past the other books on the shelf as she read each and every individual title as she passed by it. she slowly walked down the book shelf as her fingers elevated to the larger books that stuck out more and slid down into the cannons that the smaller books made. Rinea's father was a scholar and taught her to read from when she was four. He was also a collector of books. He had books that no one would have heard of have they not seen it to rare books that would fetch a high price purely from ascetics. As she approached the far end of the bookshelf her hand stopped at a thick wood frame that separated the open section of the book shelf from a glass door that covered a small fraction of it. Behind the glass was her father's prized books that he would only take out as a conversation starter when company was over. Rinea's index finger slowly moved onto the glass followed by the rest of her hand. she walked along the glass with her hand raised slightly over the glass as to not leave any smudges that her father hated. as she read the tittles of the books they got increasingly harder to read as they began glistening from gold foiling writing out the words to the letters being in such a curvature that she could not tell the letters apart. as she went a little farther it became more evident that some of the books were not Rede or Handel like she was used to reading. As she neared the door to the room she also neared the door to the glass. as she passed by her hand slid across the knob and her fingers caught themselves on it. Rinea held her hand on the knob as she looked forward at the door into the hallway. She leaned forwards to look into the hallway to see if anyone was on their way. After determining that she was alone for a bit her hand opened the glass very slowly and carefully to not make any noise as her other hand collected the first book that was in her path. After closing the glass Rinea held the book closely to her chest and walked frantically to her desk. She opened the book to words that were totally foreign to her. She attempted to mouth the words as if trying to read them in her own tongue. The words did not come easy to her lips nor did they sound right.Under her the words that she spoke to herself footsteps came from down the hall. Rinea quickly slammed the cover of the book down and ran it over to the book shelf to place it back before her father would see and readied herself for bed.

Jase

"Something need doing?"
Legend

Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our King's Law. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question ingame.

If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.

+You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.+

Discord & Server IP
Survival Guide - Read this to help when you login!
The King's Law
How to Create a Character
Roleplay
The Official Lore & The Lore Book
Town Census
Plugins Command Guide
In-Game Character Cards
Donate to the Server!

Lastly, please make sure you understand the following points:

+ Do not powergame, metagame or use x-ray texturepacks on the server! Our moderation team makes sure to deal with severe reports.
+ Anyone found to be griefing our server and subsequently blaming their sibling, friend, dog or any other person other than themselves will be banned irrespective of their innocence.

+If you'd like to provide any feedback, concerns, suggestions, or otherwise on our application process, please feel free to contact me here on the forums.+

Emerina
PS: Also, you may not have noticed this but your skin has brown eyes and your application has your character with green eyes. A small inconsistency if I may say so.

Regardless -- Welcome to Hollowworld!