Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Endgame

Michcat

i'm the wench if you're the cake ;)
" The ocean-! The very water around Port Silver seems to be rumbling and writhing away from the city, as if called to retreat by some odd force...
The ground is uneven, aftershocks rumbling through it and causing the very stone to shatter and shake.

And upon the horizon, the sea growls. "

Expect Destruction.

"The Great Leaders have gathered, and with them formed a plan true.
On this day shall the Preparation begin...
Find the location through your fellows, and the Plan through those Blessed to end this- Once and for all.
"

By raven, by herald, over land and sea, the words are proclaimed throughout the realm.
To lords in their halls and farmers in their fields; to highland, to desert, to wood and to vale; to mountains of North and South and East and West.
The same words. The same message. The same call.

Too long we have tarried, and too much have we lost; the Corruption strengthens. We can waste no more time.
Before the week is out, a battle will ensue at Novus Harlaus. Here, we will slay the golden God and release the Pantheon from the grasp of this sickness upon our lands and theirs, and bring this bloody conflict to an end.

Alone, we fall.
Together, we fight.

Please Keep In Mind- The first Half Hour or Hour will most likely be preparation on the part of the Anti-Corrupt. Its perfectly fine to be a little late.
June 7th, Saturday
-6PM GMT (7PM BST), or 2PM EST
[UK] GMT = 18:00 (6PM)

[Britain] BST = 19:00 (7PM)
[EU] CET = 20:00 (8PM)
[USA, Pacific] PST = 11:00 (11AM)
[USA, Rockies] MST - 12:00 (Noon)
[USA, Midwest] CST = 13:00 (1PM)
[USA, Atlantic] EST = 14:00 (2PM)
[N.W Australia] AWST = 02:00 (3AM)*
[S.E Australia] AEDT = 04:00 (6AM)*
*Remember for these timezones it will be the next day..

"Endgame."

Note: I am flying out to Canada this very day, albeit much later then the event time- So don't expect me to stick around post event! :heart:

Last edited:

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Lore Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
0.0 *grows wings and just fly's away and mutters something* This crap is just too much for a simple elf

Naelwyn

Non sum qualis eram
For people who do not live by oceans prone to this:

The sea retreating from shore is usually a prelude to a tsunami. Such is my guess.

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Lore Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
For people who do not live by oceans prone to this:

The sea retreating from shore is usually a prelude to a tsunami. Such is my guess.
Happy I grew wings