Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Endlesscoma, A Vengeful Vampire

endlesscoma

Villager
I was born into a the Royal Family of a fiefdom Eragonannonn. Eragonannonn was a prosperous land, but there was little freedom amoungst the peasents and, in correlation, they were a disciplined people and there weren't many uprisings.
I was supposed to rise to the throne and rule this land as "Lord Nathine". That role, was never fufilled. I was a mischievous young adult, and, being as I was sheltered from violence so, I yearned for "adventure". After one tavern fight too many (I wasn't as much of a vigilante as I thought I was), I found myself stricken with vampirism whilst I laid in a puddle of my own blood. Then came the cravings. I dragged myself to a well and drew some water. The thirst remained the same. I continued to draw water. The thirst wasn't quenched. I looked at the blood... my blood. I felt insane, but I bent over and lapped it up... like the animal I had become. I quickly noticed other modifications. I become more nimble, I became stronger. I used these abilities to reek terror on the good people of our land. I met Vanith a quick-witted Dark Elf who stuck to the shadows like me. We have been partners ever since.

endlesscoma

Villager
Part II: The Fall of Eragonannonn

We ruled the underground world of Eragonannonn, brothers of shadow. Sadly, our rule was cut short. Lycanthropy came to plague the land. Malevolent lycans from the highlands came to pillage and feast on our people. Vanith, ironic given his hostile tendancy, wanted to flee. Me, I wanted to defend my people. I felt it was my job, since I was supposed to lead a defence anyways, fought them off. I crushed the vermin like dirt. A whole plethora of the animal's carcasses lay before me. Then the alpha appeared. I was so absorbed in my bloodlust that he seemed to just materialize. He slashed me. It would have killed any mortal thrice. Had it not been for my immortality, I would have been a corpse. Vanith dragged me out of our burning town. After I came to, we walked to a port, unamed since it's demise by lycans, and took one of the few surviving craft to another land.

endlesscoma

Villager
Part III: A New Life in Altera

Upon entering this new land, I recorded my stats in my journel as such:

Name: Endlesscoma (Birthname: Lord Nathine)
Height: 6'1"
Weight: About 170 pounds (That's Normal BMI for a Vampire)
Hair: Dark Hair, rather long and loose.

Eyes:A Dark Red
Skin: Pale, and Rather Flushed

Identifying Marks: Two Puncture Wounds on the undersides of Neck

Appearance: Suprising Youth for Age
Typical Attire: Aged Iron Armor with Diamond sword on the Back. Bears the emblem of our Fallen land.