Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Endurance and Delivery [Religion]

Lily_

Lord of Altera
Mystic
LillithLil_
LillithLil_
LegendMystic
Rose settled herself in the same spot she once communed with Sallana before, the white shrine within Sanardú. Ironically enough it was the one she had asked to be built herself. She kneeled at the altar and set out a smoldering incense. Various fresh flowers were also set out for display. She’d start humming, slowly louder and louder, a pleasant song with the intent of drawing Sallana’s Attention.

“O’ great mother! I stand once more here, wishing to beg for forgiveness. I’ve done many things to heed the directions you’ve given me. You gave me the final kick in the side I’ve needed.
I’ve publicly admitted my faults to the entire realm and told them what I -was-. I was a terrible snake. I was a whore. I was horrible, in every sense of the word. You told me to prove myself. You told me to show that I was better, and here I am to tell you that I am.

I’ve done various feats of healing and intend to do more- Many individuals have forgiven me themselves on top of this. Firstly, I’ve rid a boy of 11 of various scars and markings of evil. Sigmar, he was kidnapped by an order worshiping terrible things. I have restored another man’s eye, giving him the sight once more so he may continue to work and do his good work as a guard. I worked with another to save the life of another boy, and here he continues. I intend to return another’s arm to him.

Sallana, I tell you these acts because I deem them as good. My simple actions of healing have given them one of the greatest gifts one can have- The ability to do good. It is something I should have preached whilst I was in good favor with you. If I had, many things would be different.

Mother, I plead that you see this as me actually willing to work the good in the world. I no longer intend to attempt in the ways of the Divine. You’ve shown me your wrath, and it has not only torn me down, but taught me a lesson of the good left in the world. Please, I beg of you now for your forgiveness! Please!”

The woman had eventually turned her words into passionate, loud utterings. She kneeled there now for hours, or however long it might take to hear sone kind of sign.
————-
Lannis Elz Solus Ruu

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
Before the hagrid woman, a breeze carries the scent of roses and spring. It wafts through her form. With it, it carries away the first few worts on her face. "Forgiveness.. Forget this not."

Over the course of a few days, the effects of the curse will slowly heal to her bodies original form, leaving only a few scars of what occurred.