Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Epsilon27's Application [Accepted - Cymic]

epsilon27

Villager
1. What is your Minecraft username?
epsilon27

2. How old are you?

3. What country are you from?
United States

4. Have you read the King's Law, Code of Conducts, Official Lore, and the Player Guides yet?
Yes, I have.

5. In your own words, how would you define metagaming and powergaming?
Metagaming is when someone uses information they gained while out of character, and applies it while in character.
Powergaming is when one player removes the option to react from another player. A powergaming player will seek to make their character unable to receive harm.

6. Do we allow X-Raying mods or X-Ray texture packs on the server?
Nope!

7. Name one of our current Mentors.
Ayda

8. Tell us about yourself!
I’m Grace! I’m currently a senior in high school, and already accepted into college, so I’m finding myself with a lot more extra time than I’ve had before. This means I can get back into roleplaying!
I also own three dogs, a hamster, and a cat. I could talk about my pets for days so if you ever need a good conversation starter with me, my pets are the way to go! As far as interests go, I plan on studying either history or elementary education in college; it’s something I haven’t quite decided yet.

9. Do you have any examples of your work?
I’m afraid I’m not as artistically inclined as I would like to be, so for now I’ve got no work to show.

10. Did anyone refer you? If not, how did you find our server?
I found the server while looking up minecraft roleplay servers. I had been thinking about getting back into roleplay and just wanted to see if I could find a server I liked!

About Your Character!

Character Name:
Ellaria Tate

Character Age:

Character Race:
Human (Sangrian)

Appearance:
Ellaria stands at a petite 5’4. Her complexion has noticeably been tanned from many hours spent in the sun. Her brown hair, which is most commonly pulled back in several braids, reaches her hips at its longest point. Her eyes are a deep caramel brown. She most oftens clothes herself in simple and soft attire; something that will let her move freely.

(Optional) Picture of the Skin:

Written Test!
Ellaria sat with both legs hanging over the edge of the dock. She gave one long peer at the deep blue water several feet beneath her toes before looking back up at her father. He had been tying up the sails of his beloved ship and ensuring every precaution was taken to be certain she would be ready to set out again tomorrow morning. Her father had named the ship “The Drake.” She had never been sure where the name came from, but she sensed her father thought the name carried some sort of intimidation along with it. The ship was frightening enough to young Ellaria, at least. The figurehead was a fearsome dragon with his mouth wide open. And not to mention this vessel was the one that took her father away, for months at a time.
Ellaria though, refused to complain. Her father was happiest at sea, and she wasn’t going to take that away from him. And besides, sometimes he even took her along! Those were the days Ellaria loved the most. He would lift her up against the side of the ship, letting her gaze out across the water. Ellaria would think to herself, “No one is as free as I am in this very moment.” Her father would always laugh at the way Ellaria would close her eyes and spread out her arms. “Open your eyes and see, little one.” He would point to the horizon, or the stars, or a jumping fish in the distance. If there was a particularly beautiful sunset he would say in awe, “Jax has smiled upon us little one.”
Now older and far from home, Ellaria savoured every memory of her father as if they were delicious sweets. She longed for the smell of the sea breeze and the spray of the waves, and to hear her father say “Kraken’s ass!” She giggled to herself at the thought of that, then realized where she was. She whipped her head around the marketplace, wondering if anyone had seen her giggling to the apples. She returned the fruit she had been holding and walked away from the vendor as quickly as she could without drawing even more attention to herself. “A damn fool, that’s what I am.” She muttered angrily to herself. “What business have I to be caught in daydreams while out shopping for fruit!” With a huff, she made her way through the crowded streets. Once the crowd began to thin, she finally looked up towards the sky, noticing the sun had begun to go down. As beautiful shades of orange and pink filled the sky, she thought to herself, “Jax’s luck father, wherever you are.”

Cymic_

Better than sliced bread
Legend

Greetings. First off, i would like to say your application is definitely on par with our standards. Secondly, you followed the race lore of "The Sangrian" accurately (this is coming from the creator themself). So, without further ado-​

Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our King's Law. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question ingame.

If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.

+You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.+

Survival Guide - Read this to help when you login!
The King's Law
How to Create a Character
Roleplay
The Official Lore
Town Census
Plugins Command Guide
Donate to the Server!

Lastly, please make sure you understand the following points.

+Do not Powergame, Metagame or use X-Rays on the server! Our moderation team makes sure to deal with severe reports.
+ Anyone found to be griefing our server and subsequently blaming their sibling, friend, dog or any other person other than themselves will be banned irrespective of their innocence.

Last edited: