Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Evacuate Spawn: Torrents Abound

TheDeester

One so Bereft of Light
Lore Staff
Server Outreach
Evil
Staff
Shadow Hedgehog
Pronouns
He/Him
GrapeFlavDragons
GrapeFlavDragons
Evil
IMG_0628.JPG
Uneasy waters occupy the East of Storm's Landing, and boats seem to go astray every so often. Fishermen speak old wives' tales of Laets' anger, while Priests in the port dismiss it as a storm.

OOC: Evacuate spawn! It's going to be eventually rolled over for the new model, and an event is the best way to do so. We'll be copying over any chests into another world in-case you can't get your possessions on short notice, but it would make things much easier if we didn't have to do so. Comment below about refunds and rentals for any upcoming months!

Those with builds:

parto 103 West Portway
rauyran 101 West Portway
Sir Andrew Wallins 107 West Portway
Cukie1 109 West Portway
Lavilethorn 111 West Portway
Lavilethorn 100 West Portway
StarWillow2000 Colonelgames 108 East Crescent
Sir_Arc 101 East Portway
Bobert 103 east port way
Juunigatsu 100 East Crescent & 102 East Crescent

TheDeester

One so Bereft of Light
Lore Staff
Server Outreach
Evil
Staff
Shadow Hedgehog
Pronouns
He/Him
GrapeFlavDragons
GrapeFlavDragons
Evil
This goes without saying, but check back for future updates. Event will be Saturday.

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
I have a few houses with chests on the old docks. I'll see about clearing what I can, but some of the stuff in there does belong to other players too.

TheDeester

One so Bereft of Light
Lore Staff
Server Outreach
Evil
Staff
Shadow Hedgehog
Pronouns
He/Him
GrapeFlavDragons
GrapeFlavDragons
Evil
I have a few houses with chests on the old docks. I'll see about clearing what I can, but some of the stuff in there does belong to other players too.
Of course. Going to do what we can to ensure every player keeps their posessions.

Naelwyn

Non sum qualis eram
ACTUAL minor constructiveness- there is a nontrivial chance someone in event writing was playing up a sea-based conspiracy so the ocean mucking up spawn should be done specifically if you want to accentuate that and carry on that plotline.

Can use a storm and the wind to have the same net physical effect without the 'plot' implications of flooding, specifically. (If you do go that route, delete my posts.)

Sadko

Lord of Altera
sadko12345
sadko12345
I don't really have the chests or time to move my stuff from the warehouse, so I'd be very thankful if you could move these items to another world.

TheDeester

One so Bereft of Light
Lore Staff
Server Outreach
Evil
Staff
Shadow Hedgehog
Pronouns
He/Him
GrapeFlavDragons
GrapeFlavDragons
Evil
ACTUAL minor constructiveness- there is a nontrivial chance someone in event writing was playing up a sea-based conspiracy so the ocean mucking up spawn should be done specifically if you want to accentuate that and carry on that plotline.

Can use a storm and the wind to have the same net physical effect without the 'plot' implications of flooding, specifically. (If you do go that route, delete my posts.)
Some could call it a conspirasea.

On a serious note, this shouldn't actually be a major enough event to be beyond a stepping stone in history. I'm willing to hear any previously organized things to avoid stepping on toes, regardless.

Archbishop

Faith prevail
Retired Staff
Archbishop
Archbishop
I wonder how deep the currents of puns go? However, I'm glad to see that this event is making waves.

TheDeester

One so Bereft of Light
Lore Staff
Server Outreach
Evil
Staff
Shadow Hedgehog
Pronouns
He/Him
GrapeFlavDragons
GrapeFlavDragons
Evil
With the sudden aggression of the waters growing stronger and stronger, Sidney and Darion Crawford sail to investigate.

Their ship, The Crawdad will head out tonight, reporting back on the morrow.

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Lore Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
With the sudden aggression of the waters growing stronger and stronger, Sidney and Darion Crawford sail to investigate.

Their ship, The Crawdad will head out tonight, reporting back on the morrow.
When will my crabdad return from getting the milk

mokwar

Yū Yi
Evil
mokwar
mokwar
Evil
Question?

Can I RP any influence of this in Mockingbay?

Or will there not be talk that this will influence other towns, just to not make it more advance?

TheDeester

One so Bereft of Light
Lore Staff
Server Outreach
Evil
Staff
Shadow Hedgehog
Pronouns
He/Him
GrapeFlavDragons
GrapeFlavDragons
Evil
Question?

Can I RP any influence of this in Mockingbay?

Or will there not be talk that this will influence other towns, just to not make it more advance?
Word would spread of this quickly, but the actual torrents would be centralized to just the Storm's Landing border.