Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Evacuate the Sorrows

Archbishop

Faith prevail
Retired Staff
Archbishop
Archbishop
Ah I knooww.. It's just not as fun in the sorrows unless there's a resource the terrorformer can completely obliterate- xD
But... but.. I'm not the one flattening whole biomes. Haha.

I actually dig right below the surface so as to not disturb too much the surface.

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
Lockette and the other locking plugin should still be turned off in the Sorrows, correct? I assumed so, though an anonymous someone I know (@Immerael ) found some locketted chests. He- I mean... I was wondering.

Immerael

The Shadow Admín
Retired Staff
Lockette and the other locking plugin should still be turned off in the Sorrows, correct? I assumed so, though an anonymous someone I know (@Immerael ) found some locketted chests. He- I mean... I was wondering.
Totally was't planning on thieving...was just gonna look....and maybe borrow. ;)

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
there was some point where permissions was derping up and a few players locked chests and placed shops, I left them be because they'll be gone soon anyway :p

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Lore Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
And yet I'm still able to find tons of ores and such bellow the extreme mountains