Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished Evacuation of Lydel

Baron

Sovereign
Retired Staff
Even if there was no raid, making arrests in sovereign territory without permission of the leader violates their rule and weakens their position.

Ddaug

Lord of Altera
It was with their permission tho ;)
Actually it wasn't, they took a person and then I(Habin) talked to them angrily. He normally wouldn't allow it, but he knows he can't fight you. So he said it was 'okay' and forgave you. And then you took more people without his permission.

Michcat

i'm the wench if you're the cake ;)
Guys. I say this as friendly advice,
@Tybalt
@Goldengem25
@BarbarianGaming

.. Please keep OOC Out Of Character and not let it affect your In-Character actions.
Similarly, please keep in-character beliefs purely in roleplay and within characters.

Don't question this IC action OOCly or demand @Hogo-Sha Kitsune provide what their character believes to be a 'raid', please. Simply respond to it IC. In-Character and through Roleplay. There is no sorts of rule breaking here and thus no need for OOC involvement. This could very well be the characters sketchy political mood, or even blackmail into giving the Engems bad rep, or even purely innocent misassumptions. Theres no need for OOC questioning or suspicion here- Just InCharacter reactions and actions.

"Keep it in RP, folks."