Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Evaine Blackrose - Every rose has its thorns

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
I really want to run into this character. Sadly, I don't think any of my characters would like her. But I do. :3 She looks fun.

AdmiralAegir

Lord of Altera
Legend
Evaine
Evaine
Legend
The purple hair is gone!

Update: Total character profile overhaul
To come update: In-depth relationships

Needed to update all images as her purple hair is gone, so a total character profile overhaul!
Still working on the text, so expect that to be finished tomorrow :heart:!

(And for those in the relations, expect a random *boop* tomorrow, will do in-depth relations)

AdmiralAegir

Lord of Altera
Legend
Evaine
Evaine
Legend
Quotes update:
(Things Evaine used lately and/or that I found worthy enough to be listed, describing her character.)

"There are two reasons for why we do not trust others, First one is- We do not know them, second one- We do know them."
"Dont waste time hating yourself, let that be someone else's job."
"Memory is the great deceiver."
"Beauty is eternity gazing at itself in a mirror. But you are eternity and you are the mirror."
"Don't deceive yourself, love. Believing and getting stuck in your own web of lies is such an easy trap to end up in."
"It is the manor of mirrors, the manor of mirages, at once solid then liquid, at once air then stone."
"Deceiving others, that is what this world calls a romance."
"A man is not what he 'thinks' he is, he is what he hides."
"Her words are like steel; they are able to shine and they cover things up."

AdmiralAegir

Lord of Altera
Legend
Evaine
Evaine
Legend
The Red Roses and Bumload of More information - Update:

Update information:
  • More and rewritten information, in nearly every section of the profile.
  • New voice video.
  • Added New character images.
  • Added quote images.
  • Added background theme.
  • Work in progress sections for: Goals, Weapons and Prized Possessions and Art
... And more which I probably skipped or already forgot, but let's just say.. Everything.