Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Event chain] What roams in the shadow? [WIP/Teaser]

mokwar

Yū Yi
Evil
mokwar
mokwar
Evil

Video related:
(I know the video is bad, this is the first video I ever made, I promise I will get better! xD)

This is just to tease a bit, more information will come in the running days!

Rumours related:
Recently the roads to Mockingbay has been scary... People are less likely to travel by night, they say something is out there

Last edited:

mokwar

Yū Yi
Evil
mokwar
mokwar
Evil
Temps signup!
So, this event will be in need of temps of different types! For all secrecy purposes I can not spoil too much, but I would love if people wanted to help me with the event!
When you sign up, you do become obligated, but will be added on a list of people I will contact when I need temps for this event. The temps range from humans of different roles, to animals and beasts.

Temp signup format
Forum name:
IGN name:
Would you be willing to temp a human?:
Would you be willing to temp an animal?:
Would you be willing to temp a beast?:
Would you be willing to help DM/arrange the event?*:

*Not required to fill out

Last edited:

Lily_

Lord of Altera
Mystic
LillithLil_
LillithLil_
LegendMystic
I'm curious, is this linked in with the Incursion campaign at all, or separate?

mokwar

Yū Yi
Evil
mokwar
mokwar
Evil
Still writing a lot on this!

I may have buried myself here, but I added temp signup now! :D

Temps signup!
So, this event will be in need of temps of different types! For all secrecy purposes I can not spoil too much, but I would love if people wanted to help me with the event!
When you sign up, you do become obligated, but will be added on a list of people I will contact when I need temps for this event. The temps range from humans of different roles, to animals and beasts.

Centurion

Dark Council Elite
I'll temp whatever you want dude. And I can drag in lots of participants if you're wanting extra from outside MB

mokwar

Yū Yi
Evil
mokwar
mokwar
Evil
I'll temp whatever you want dude. And I can drag in lots of participants if you're wanting extra from outside MB
Lovely! Still doing a lot of writing, since I want to have finished the planning for once before I start out, but I am happy to hear this! :heart:
If you could fill out the application however, or edit it in - Just for the sake of helping me get a better overview :D

Hit me up if/when needed, boo
Could you also fill in the application? :D It makes it much easier for me ^^

Jazzper

Hi [Unsuspecting Comment], I'm Jazzper
Legend
Blessed
Jasper151627237
Jasper151627237
Legend
Forum name: Jazzper
IGN name: Jasper151627237/GreenNinjaCactus
Would you be willing to temp a human?: Yes
Would you be willing to temp an animal?: Yes
Would you be willing to temp a beast?: Yes
Would you be willing to help DM/arrange the event?*: Yes

Centurion

Dark Council Elite
Forum name: Glados
IGN name: Glados__
Would you be willing to temp a human?: ya
Would you be willing to temp an animal?: ya
Would you be willing to temp a beast?: ya
Would you be willing to help DM/arrange the event?*: DMing is even more fun than temping